America in Crisis and Joe’s Asleep at the Wheel

Total Devotion Syndrome has indeed fucked us, it'll take more than a year to fix the mess left by the previous administration.
They're complaining about America being "in crisis" one moment, while trying to take down our electoral system the next.

They're not to be taken seriously. I'll let them wallow in their paranoia.

It's kind of steadied, I don't know what that means in the future but I do know that his approval rating is higher than TFG's at the same time during his presidency yet lower than Obama. So, what does that mean for the future? Hell if I know and you don't either.

View attachment 579330

Considering MSM is working OT to prop him up.

Considering MSM is working OT to prop him up.
You were talking about his approval rating. I showed you his approval rating as compared to the previous two presidents. If you don't trust the metric then why do you use it?

No honest, intelligent adult could.

I know I shouldn't be enjoying this comical, ignorant hysteria as much as I am. Maybe it's the arrogance that makes it easier.

:popcorn:

We used to have a poster here several years ago who shared your exact, same user name, but was obviously a completely different person than you since the two of you are such opposites. Instead of being a relentlessly mindless extreme partisan and very much SMUG democrat, he actually questioned the left, instead.

Here is one of his threads.

I often find myself wondering what happened to that guy.

We used to have a poster here several years ago who shared your exact, same user name, but was obviously a completely different person than you since the two of you are such opposites. Instead of being a relentlessly mindless extreme partisan and very much SMUG democrat, he actually questioned the left, instead.

Here is one of his threads.

I often find myself wondering what happened to that guy.
I remain amazed at how far up in your heads I exist.

When you agree with me, I'm one thing. When you don't, I'm another.

Good stuff.

I remain amazed at how far up in your heads I exist.

When you agree with me, I'm one thing. When you don't, I'm another.

Good stuff.
The regressive leftists in this forum have not gone away. Happyjoy is one of the dozens and dozens of them.

You fluff every single one of them these days -- relentlessly, habitually and absolutely thoughtlessly.

Forum List

Back