America is a muilti racial nation

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
It is 62% white but certainly isn't white. Our immigration policies must be fair towards all races of people as that is what America is made up of.

True whites are important but no more important then our black, hispanic or asian populations.

• Banned
The vast majority of hispanics in America are native central American indian or some kind of mixture...I'd say 90% of the 17.5% are of such.

In 1950 only about 4% of the population were Spaniard. That number is likely to be lower today as most of the people that immigrated from Mexico or central America were of the lower classes and far more likely to be native.

It is 62% white but certainly isn't white. Our immigration policies must be fair towards all races of people as that is what America is made up of.

True whites are important but no more important then our black, hispanic or asian populations.

Funny, our immigration polices were designed that way, back in before the 60s.

But liberals lied US into changing them.

Now we are importing people with a focus on Hispanics, especially Mexicans.

I agree, we should change that to go for majority white immigration.

The vast majority of hispanics in America are native central American indian or some kind of mixture...I'd say 90% of the 17.5% are of such.

In 1950 only about 4% of the population were Spaniard. That number is likely to be lower today as most of the people that immigrated from Mexico or central America were of the lower classes and far more likely to be native.

So Mexico is making Mexico white again by exporting the browns to the US. Thanks Mexico.

Hispanic is not a race. And most Hispanics identify as white. By race according to the census:

White alone, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016)(a) 76.9%

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: UNITED STATES

Yep. Neither Hispanic nor Latino are races. Both are of predominantly European descent. Most of the population south of the border is primarily of Spanish ancestry, not that there aren't small pockets of native culture and some intermingling of blood. Just as many Americans claim at least a little Native American blood - few of us can claim purely English blood. The census bureau of most nations accept self-identification of race.

'Somebody' has forgotten what happened to most of the native population of Mexico and South America shortly after the Spaniards and Portuguese arrived.

Our immigration policy must first be fair to Americans, of any skin color.

There are many developed countries whose populations have a far higher percentage of Caucasians than we in the US. Why do you suppose that is? They often delight in accusing us of 'racism', but where are their Barack Obama's, Condoleezza Rice's, Clarence Thomas's, Ben Carson's?

Diversity is only a strength if united, never have tribal societies succeeded. We leaned the painful lesson a long time ago that special accommodations by skin color are wrong.

Well the media said that any conservative Hispanic is white (George Zimmerman). They only attain brown status if they openly trash Trump.

Fair immigration policy does not mean we should support these individuals and their entire families for the rest of their lives.

My wife is Hispanic. She had a friend, also Hispanic, and one time they both went to apply for jobs together and the person talking to them asked if they were both Hispanic, My wifes friend asked her, "Where the f*ck is Hipsania?" They didn't get hired.

What?

Here I thought that all those native central American Indians were exterminated by the evil Euro white man. When did this change?

What?

Here I thought that all those native central American Indians were exterminated by the evil Euro white man. When did this change?

When he wanted to make a point that America is racist for not wanting Third World immigration.

It will change back, when it serves his liberal purpose to have them be all exterminated.

Libs just say shit. THey know that what they say is meaningless shit, so they don't sweat consistency or truthfulness or anything other than partisan advantage.

We must always remember that when conversing with them.

What?

When he wanted to make a point that America is racist for not wanting Third World immigration.

It will change back, when it serves his liberal purpose to have them be all exterminated.

Libs just say shit. THey know that what they say is meaningless shit, so they don't sweat consistency or truthfulness or anything other than partisan advantage.

We must always remember that when conversing with them.
True enough.

Mattieboy lost his mind long ago, if he ever had one.

I work with lots of Mexicans certain times of the year. Made good friends. One night just in conversation a foreman and I were talking. He told me Mexicans always “press one for English”. He said the “2 for Spanish” is usually pure Castilian and none of them speak it.
Liberals and their ridiculous efforts.

Not sure what the race ratio has to do with immigration policy.

What?

More Indians here today than ever before. The Europeans interfered with their slaughter of each other and pissed them off.

Not sure what the race ratio has to do with immigration policy.

He is using it as an excuse to support third world immigration, but is ignorant that the majority of our immigration is "unfair" to the ethnicity of the majority.

IN that it is not what America is "made up of."

Forum List

Back