America isn’t ready for another war — because it doesn’t have the troops

I have served my time honorably, asshole. I bet you wish the world would go to shit so you could bitch more.

Good for you, I guess. You're a prime example for why I don't go around thanking unknown vets, and I really hope we've gotten over it. Some went into it and did God only knows what, and came out hating so much of this nation and its people you wonder why they even went in or stayed.

That's just the truth. We seem to be getting over our vet-worship on the Right, and that's a very good thing. Take it on a case by case basis.

Some people love football.

Some people love food.

Some people love the newest fashions.

Some psychopaths love war.

Donald Trump is done fighting the world's wars, but Leftists love it. Line's their idols' pockets with the fat cash they think they're gonna see some day

Good for you, I guess. You're a prime example for why I don't go around thanking unknown vets, and I really hope we've gotten over it. Some went into it and did God only knows what, and came out hating so much of this nation and its people you wonder why they even went in or stayed.

That's just the truth. We seem to be getting over our vet-worship on the Right, and that's a very good thing. Take it on a case by case basis.
I see you are in a rut and will never escape it.

Currently Russia is bleeding soldiers daily, drafting kids and criminals to fight. Our soldiers are eating barbecue on Labor Day safe and sound. I like our situation much better.

So tell me then.

Every single man and woman you encountered in the US military was a hero and deserves to be stopped random places and "thanked for your service"?

Really?
You seemed confused and bitter. I bet you spat on soldiers returning from Nam, you are the kind of bitches we'd run into that would call us baby killers ...Get a life.

You seemed confused and bitter. I bet you spat on soldiers returning from Nam, you are the kind of bitches we'd run into that would call us baby killers ...Get a life.

Dude I was an infant in those years. Literally. That's first.

Second, no one should be treated soldiers like that, that was despicable.

But we went too far just randomly thanking random people on the street. Because some of these people are not admirable. That's stupid, it just is.

Forum List

Back