America the Beautiful

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I'm feeling nostalgic b/c I just had a huge mountain of stress lifted off of my shoulders earlier. So I called off of work tomorrow and have had a few too many beers :razz: and I'd like to send out some positive vibes tonight.

Americans on this board, let's take a moment to remember how unbelievably fantastic our country is. From the Rockies to the Great Lakes, from Manhattan to the Grand Canyon, from the rebel Texas oil men to the stalwart Massachusetts bay men, from the Virginian farmer to the Californian surfer...

[YOUTUBE]RmpNGvIXnG4[/YOUTUBE]

To any poster that I've wronged in the past, I apologize. We may disagree on all kinds of dumb stuff, but in the end we would both fight for this country if it were attacked. And I'll rep anyone who shares that sentiment.

P.S. - the video is awesome :razz: and if you disagree there's somethin wrong wit ya

Last edited:
Positive vibes back attcha [MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]. And yes...America is having some issues right now, but I would rather be here than any other country and consider myself blessed.

Forum List

Back