America under attack: Terrorists bomb Minnesota mosque.

Did the bomb making go wrong there or what?
No Donald Trump supporters bombed the Mosque ..if it was that Trump would be tweeting exactly that ...no what happened is Trump supports the terror bombings of Mosques by his supporters
Proof?
LOL the proof it was Trump supporters who carried out the terrorist bombings in Minnesota is that Trump has kept quiet tiptoed around a homeland terror incident unlike when he goes off after other incident..

Trump does support the Bombing of Mosques everybody knows it
That's the only reason I voted for Trump, was because he would allow mosques to be bombed. In fact we all know that was one of his key talking points. Looks he's doing his job! MAAGA!

Minnesota's governor declared that the explosion at a mosque outside Minneapolis over the weekend was "an act of terrorism."
An improvised explosive device caused an explosion at the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, the FBI said.

"A criminal act of terrorism against the imam who, thank the good lord, was not present in his office, as it would appear that this person intended. And the destruction done to this sacred site is just unthinkable, unforgivable and I hope and pray that the perpetrator will be caught and prosecuted with full extent of the law," Dayton said.

There were 2,213 anti-Muslim bias incidents in 2016 [The Associated Press]

A mosque in the US state of Minnesota was bombed early on Saturday, while worshippers gathered inside for morning prayers.

No one was injured in the attack at the Dar Al Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, but police say the imam’s office had been damaged.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation into the attack, which took place at around 5am local time (09:00 GMT).

Richard Thorton, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Minneapolis Division, said that the investigation will determine whether the incident was a hate crime and who may have been behind it.

Thorton added that the explosion was caused by an “improvised explosive device”, and that investigators had recovered components of the device to figure out how it was put together.

‘Unimaginable’ attack
Worshippers managed to extinguish the blaze before firefighters arrived, according to a statement from the Muslim American Society of Minnesota.

The group’s director, Asad Zaman, told reporters that “a witness saw something being thrown at the imam’s office window from a van or truck before the blast”.​
Terrorism: Minnesota mosque bombed !
NO, it was work place violence, not a terrorist attack.

If a raghead at Ft. Hood can kill his fellow servicemen/women while yelling jihadist statements and it be called workplace violence, I can go along with that here.

Minnesota's governor declared that the explosion at a mosque outside Minneapolis over the weekend was "an act of terrorism."
An improvised explosive device caused an explosion at the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, the FBI said.

"A criminal act of terrorism against the imam who, thank the good lord, was not present in his office, as it would appear that this person intended. And the destruction done to this sacred site is just unthinkable, unforgivable and I hope and pray that the perpetrator will be caught and prosecuted with full extent of the law," Dayton said.

A mosque in the US state of Minnesota was bombed early on Saturday, while worshippers gathered inside for morning prayers.

No one was injured in the attack at the Dar Al Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, but police say the imam’s office had been damaged.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation into the attack, which took place at around 5am local time (09:00 GMT).

Richard Thorton, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Minneapolis Division, said that the investigation will determine whether the incident was a hate crime and who may have been behind it.

Thorton added that the explosion was caused by an “improvised explosive device”, and that investigators had recovered components of the device to figure out how it was put together.

‘Unimaginable’ attack
Worshippers managed to extinguish the blaze before firefighters arrived, according to a statement from the Muslim American Society of Minnesota.

The group’s director, Asad Zaman, told reporters that “a witness saw something being thrown at the imam’s office window from a van or truck before the blast”.​

Whew.... I thought this was going to be something tragic like a dog getting run over or something

-Geaux

I, too, am relieved after reading the highly misleading thread title ------A little IED went off in
an empty room when it was obvious that no one was present in the room. -----everyone was still
involved in the salat calesthenics. It would have been an act of terrorism if whoever put it there
threw it into the calesthenic room or if that person did the JIHAD THING------with a machine gun \whilst
eructating ALLHUAKBAAAR-----or---even KILL-DA-SAND-MONKEYS. It seems to me that the
crime SHOULD be cracked as to WHO DONE IT-----

Did the bomb making go wrong there or what?
No Donald Trump supporters bombed the Mosque ..if it was that Trump would be tweeting exactly that ...no what happened is Trump supports the terror bombings of Mosques by his supporters
Proof?
LOL the proof it was Trump supporters who carried out the terrorist bombings in Minnesota is that Trump has kept quiet tiptoed around a homeland terror incident unlike when he goes off after other incident..

Trump does support the Bombing of Mosques everybody knows it

You mean like Obama did after a shooting

"If I had a son"?

LMAO

-Geaux

‘Unimaginable’ attack

Whew.... I thought this was going to be something tragic like a dog getting run over or something

-Geaux

I, too, am relieved after reading the highly misleading thread title ------A little IED went off in
an empty room when it was obvious that no one was present in the room. -----everyone was still
involved in the salat calesthenics. It would have been an act of terrorism if whoever put it there
threw it into the calesthenic room or if that person did the JIHAD THING------with a machine gun \whilst
eructating ALLHUAKBAAAR-----or---even KILL-DA-SAND-MONKEYS. It seems to me that the

Sounds almost internal. Perhaps insurance fraud?

‘Unimaginable’ attack

-Geaux

The Nazi's of Germany(who actually set the fire) accused the communist of burning down the Reischstag to get the Fascists, frenzied against the Commies. Soon buildings were burned, people were hurt, hey, sounds like the Muslims want to go on a Jihad against the US Christians. Sorta like the radical liberals at UC Berkley.

‘Unimaginable’ attack

-Geaux

very good of you to make it so much more ELEGANT (???) than it is-----
how about FALSE FLAG
In the days following the GREAT ISLAMIC CONTRIBUTION to America on
9-11-01 I was working----in four of the five boroughs of New York city----ie---
a session in the am here and a session in the pm there----traveling around by
car service and bus and subway. I SAW lots------what I DID NOT see was a single event
that came close to an attack on the "HIJAB OF A MUSLIM WOMAN"----no one
did------but that did not stop hundreds of complaints "someone grabbed my
Hijab" The precincts were MOBBED. Somehow with ALL of those "attacks"
there was no physical evidence-----BUT they all became part of the STATS

‘Unimaginable’ attack

:boohoo:

The good news is------IF THE IMAM had been killed by the IED-------he would have been
short circuited DIRECTLY TO JANNAH--------I have learned about islam from muslims for
the past 50 years

Who knows their way around IEDs better than Muslims? :dunno:

if the FBI does a -----nice real FBI study of the event-------seems to me that the IED fragments ---and
all that stuff------SHOULD lead them to the actual perpetrator of the------"event"-----the event being ---
"there was a big crowd in the OTHER room-----but the perp decided to be polite and toss
his bomb into an empty room"

Trump is like ...lets not talk about the Mosque bombing as it was my supporters
Youve got to be one stupid son of a bitch if you think this wasnt a muslim. All of these end up being hoaxes. Do you even read the news?

‘Unimaginable’ attack

Didn't happen. You're quoting a wordpress .com blog.

Forum List

Back