American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

love all this! :04: love this music lol.....love those who love this vintage sound :smiliehug:

AMBROSE AND HIS ORCHESTRA / SAM BROWNE - I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan (1932)

we love all this remembrance ....those old buildings ... where we lived in...those neighbors ...our past......I miss my friends and neighbors...I miss the concierge of my building back then I miss his daughter who was a friend of mine.....my past ...

all gone

gone gone sad

Elvis and Bobby Darin

a bit of sweetness and love and yummy...and all delicious and hmmmmmm...heheheh:smiliehug: love you:10:

luv ....luv....yum ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

YUMMYYYYYYYYYYY

oh oh.............how we love ! in all respect Yummy....how we love!!!!!!!!!LOL FUN

America has to be proud of him...

Bless the best America has to give!

HE IS Elvis!

Argentina late 1950s Dimelo Tu...Los Cinco Latinos

there you ignoramus....there...

Bing....he rules in my musical vintage library!:2up:

Bing Crosby - You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby (1938)

ok several takes of this movie with Bing "Going Hollywood"......many takes to get the right one.....

totally fun and totally interesting.... if you like the 1933 year....and vintage beauty....(for my vintage girls friends and vintage make up and all that )this is for you .....just fun...no make up just music,,,ok? only 1933 music

see BING CROSBY croon I'M GOING HOLLYWOOD~1933 take5

before i go

...my vintage friends know this one ...they totally know what I mean

and for the strangers... for those others.....just get in touch with the 1930s....easy :04:

WHEN THE FOLKS HIGH UP DO THAT MEAN LOWDOWN - Bebe Daniels & Bing Crosby

love them amazing group amazing sound best of the best

70s? early 80s? bravo!:2up:

Nothing but love here my friends....nothing but love for Beatles, for Hamburg, but mainly ...for 1961 :dance:

Beatles at the Top Ten Club Hamburg 1961

The Beatles - Roll Over Beethoven (Hamburg 1962)

great 60s atmosphere..

another vintage version of the same song....this time from the 1970s YUM...

nice nice.....:2up:

ELO, rollover beethoven

Forum List

Back