American Atheists (Democrats) To Place Billboards In NY Jewish, NJ Muslim Hoods...

Yeah, i have to admit i've never seen any of them either. In fact if they really were around, you would be hearing a whole lot of bitchin from the Left. You know they have that weird fixation on hating Christians. So i'm a bit skeptical on this assertion. I'll wait for some proof on it though.

cool...more lies from libo... er... paulinutter...

Show us all these Christian 'Infidels are going to Hell' billboards. I'll wait.

I didn't mean that quote exactly, I'm talking about the message of non-believers (aka infidels) are going to hell.

I'm doubting they're using the marketing tool of scary hell to scare people who already go to church and are christian.

I didn't mean that quote exactly, I'm talking about the message of non-believers (aka infidels) are going to hell.

I'm doubting they're using the marketing tool of scary hell to scare people who already go to church and are christian.
But it's effective in keeping them.

You can bet if such billboards did exist, the Left/Democrats would be bitchin about it 24/7. That's why i questioned whether they really existed. I wasn't trying to insult you. I got your point.

You can bet if such billboards did exist, the Left/Democrats would be bitchin about it 24/7. That's why i questioned whether they really existed. I wasn't trying to insult you. I got your point.

These aren't hard to find, dunno why you keep questioning them.

10 Terrible Christian Billboards | Unreasonable Faith

Not all 10 on this link are the type of billboard i'm describing, but 3 or 4 of them are. My favorite is the billboard that tries to scare people with the idea that a little atheist child will kill you with a revolver.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not against these billboards at all. Just saying they exist, and they aren't rare.

I'm guessing that's not the reason that most christians are christians. ;)

I'm guessing that's not the reason that most christians are christians. ;)
I defer to you, of course. ;) You would know more than I.

:)

Just because something is someone's right, does that make it acceptable to do? I think going out of your way to piss off people for no good reason is counter-productive. It's less than counter productive. It's downright stupid and infantile.
The Jewish billboard will not get burned because it has G-d's name on it, and destroying that is prohibited. But it ought to be. Just to serve the momzers right.

Just because something is someone's right, does that make it acceptable to do? I think going out of your way to piss off people for no good reason is counter-productive. It's less than counter productive. It's downright stupid and infantile.The Jewish billboard will not get burned because it has G-d's name on it, and destroying that is prohibited. But it ought to be. Just to serve the momzers right.

Mirror mirror, on the wall :tongue:

Can we petition the mods to create a separate forum for this douchebag's started threads?

Democrats aren't too bright. What are they thinking on this one? Yikes!

Oh, for pity's sake.... can you stop making up crap about the Democrats. The left struggle with individuality... they're gonna think all conservatives think like you... and most of us don't.

Idiot.

Democrats aren't too bright. What are they thinking on this one? Yikes!

Oh, for pity's sake.... can you stop making up crap about the Democrats. The left struggle with individuality... they're gonna think all conservatives think like you... and most of us don't.

Idiot.

Gee, bully for you. You're so cool, and witty too. There, feel better? :)

Of course, they exist. There are stupid Christians, just like there are stupid Jews and stupid Muslims... and stupid people in every faith... and stupid atheists. Stupid people abound.... if you want to see one... look in a mirror.

Of course, they exist. There are stupid Christians, just like there are stupid Jews and stupid Muslims... and stupid people in every faith... and stupid atheists. Stupid people abound.... if you want to see one... look in a mirror.

Pretty unoriginal. Your snotty quips aren't up to snuff. Get some new material. ;)

Forum List

Back