American Factory

I thought it was pretty shitty of Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) slipping in his union comments,. that was not planned and I don't support dropping a stink bomb on the new owner, let the formation of a union develop organically, without political pressure.
He's a democrat and there's a lot of union members past and present in Ohio. I agree that the statement was uncalled for. Chinses businesses executives hate the unions as much or more American businessmen. I find it interesting that the All-China Federation of Trade Unions (ACFTU) is the largest in world with 302 million members in 1.7 million primary unions yet safety in the workplace is still a major problem in China.

thats nice,,

but how do you explain if only 2% are CCP members how does the CCP still have control of the country??
Party members may be only 2% of the population but they occupy all the key positions in government. It is easy for the party to control the country because there is almost no demand in the country to abandon the communist party. Progress they have made in raising the standard of living over the last 50 years is pretty remarkable and the communist party is quick to remind the country that the party is responsibly.

Being a member of communist in China allow you hold high level positions in government and the congresses. Members of the party vote in congress, while members of other parties or independents can not. If you work in goverment, military, education or goverment owned enterprises, being a member of the party helps you rise in the organizations. In most non-goverment owned business, there will almost always be at least a smattering party members. Businesses that have party members in executive positions can negotiate lower taxes for the company. They also cut through a lot goverment red tape.

Becoming a member is a long arduous process. Only one in ten that apply are accepted. The process of becoming a member can take 7 to 12 months. During that time the candidate will have to furnish many reference some of which will be party members. There are a numbers of books and papers to read, tests to take, and interviews. Where once the target for party membership was factory workers, farmers, and soldiers, today college student and educators are the primary target.

Last edited:
Eat not of the fruit in the middle of the garden...OMG Kunspirassy !!!
200px-Apple_Computer_Logo_rainbow.svg.png

Party members may be only 2% of the population but they occupy all the key positions in government. It is easy for the party to control the country because there is almost no demand in the country to abandon the communist party. Progress they have made in raising the standard of living over the last 50 years is pretty remarkable and the communist party is quick to remind the country that the party is responsibly.

Being a member of communist in China allow you hold high level positions in government and the congresses. Members of the party vote in congress, while members of other parties or independents can not. If you work in goverment, military, education or goverment owned enterprises, being a member of the party helps you rise in the organizations. In most non-goverment owned business, there will almost always be at least a smattering party members. Businesses that have party members in executive positions can negotiate lower taxes for the company. They also cut through a lot goverment red tape.

Becoming a member is a long arduous process. Only one in ten that apply are accepted. The process of becoming a member can take 7 to 12 months. During that time the candidate will have to furnish many reference some of which will be party members. There are a numbers of books and papers to read, tests to take, and interviews. Where once the target for party membership was factory workers, farmers, and soldiers, today college student and educators are the primary target.
7 hrs and thats all you could come up with??

doesnt have anything to do with my original statement,,

correction,, that proves my point,,

Last edited:
7 hrs and thats all you could come up with??

doesnt have anything to do with my original statement,,

correction,, that proves my point,,
You asked the question, but how do you explain if only 2% are CCP members how does the CCP still have control of the country?? I answered you in my 1st paragraph. In the 2nd and 3rd paragraph, I elaborated on my answer.

Last edited:
You asked the question, but how do you explain if only 2% are CCP members how does the CCP still have control of the country?? I answered you in my 1st paragraph. In the 2nd and 3rd paragraph, I elaborated on my answer.
and that just further proves my point,,

keep in mind that most of those people in china are forced to work in those factories and if they show any signs of not being happy are punished,,

isnt there one factory where they had to put up nets to stop people from jumping to their death due to work conditions??
Yes, but china apologists prefer not to think about that

Forum List

Back