American Fascists

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I know bed wetting liberals will not have a rational response for this video, but it is dead on right about who the real fascists in America are, and how they themselves demonstrate it.

If you doubt the liberal anti-gun agenda is a sinister effort to disarm their opposition and eventually murder us all, you need to do some research. History is repetitive if no one tries to change the future..

I know bed wetting liberals will not have a rational response for this video, but it is dead on right about who the real fascists in America are, and how they themselves demonstrate it.

If you doubt the liberal anti-gun agenda is a sinister effort to disarm their opposition and eventually murder us all, you need to do some research. History is repetitive if no one tries to change the future..

Sure, you'll believe anything you want to believe.

Liberals in Europe have an anti-gun agenda, and they haven't gone around locking people up in concentration camps.

In fact it's the USA that goes around locking people up, and the more right wing a state the more chance it has of locking people up.

800px-US_States_by_Incarceration_Rate.svg_.png

You don't need to ban guns in order to lock up those you want to lock up.

"I know that Heaven does not bestow perfection upon men. Their lot is to earn all, hard and painfully. And I know that today this great goal is far from being achieved in full. But we strive for it with burning hearts, and Heaven and Providence have blessed our efforts."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Saarbriicken (March 1, 1935)

"There are many signs of a struggle, every day increasing in violence, against the dogmatic principles of the various Churches, without which, in practice, religious belief is inconceivable in this world of humanity. The general mass of a nation do not consist of philosophers; faith for them is very largely the sole basis for a moral view of life. The various attempts to find substitutes have not proved so suitable or successful as to be obviously a good exchange for the former religious confessions."
-- from Mein Kampf

Live in Tejas or New Mexico and discover how anti-gun those states are...

Show we worry if a mental midget goes to buy a gun?

Yes, but of course you will disagree and tell me I should not worry!

Uber nationalistic
Uber ethnocentric
Uber racist
Uber homophobic

Yes, that is not the rational right to the rational left.

That is the hard right in America that is uber stupid.

OMG, the video in the OP is bullshit. No wonder the Far Right remains ignorant, ever since Lucianne Goldberg's little boy wrote a book about Liberal Fascism.
Does anybody even know who that man was in the video?

• Banned
Just as I suspected.

Not a single rational response from the bed wetters regarding the violent protests against those they are programmed to hate.

Liberals are Brown Shirts without uniforms, or a sense of loyalty to their country.

• Banned
Is Jerkoff Fakey the best you bed wetters can do?

I'm describing "my gang"?

Shit...

When was the last time "my gang" shut down an occutard protest? When was the last time a regressive drone's speech had to be cancelled because of "my gang" and threats of violence? Where was the last highway into a major city blocked entirely by "my gang" just to prevent a regressive oxygen thief's vacuous fans from going to an event to listen to such a parrot?

I'll tell you what, Jerkoff Fakey's avatar pic may be a laughable effort to portray Trump supporters (and I am not one BTW) as BrownShirts, but the left is clearly projecting when they propagate images like that.

There never would have been a Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Pol Pot, Mugabee, Stalin, Ho Chi Mihn, Castro, Idi Amin or a Kim dynasty if not for mindless drones like modern (un)American libturd parasites like Jerkoff Fakey and the rest of the regressive moonbats who support cults of personality that promise to use massive government power to "get even with" whatever group they demagogue.

They've called their enemies the "bourgeoisie", the Jews, the rich, the %1 and "whitey". The agenda of disarming individuals is a hallmark of all these authoritarian collectivist parasites no matter what they call themselves or pretend to never have been affiliated with.

These are weapons grade stupid people.

And You ignore everything that compromises your programming.

Liberals in Europe have an anti-gun agenda, and they haven't gone around locking people up in concentration camps.

How people as stupid as you survive to adulthood can only be blamed on school zones so you can cross roads oblivious to traffic, GFI plugs that keep you from electrocuting yourselves when you use appliances near water, or child proof lids that prevented you from using Drano as a laxative.

Liberals around the world have murdered untold millions since the Red Purges 100 years ago you imbecile, and the euroweenies aren't the disarmed sheep they were in the 1920's.

In fact it's the USA that goes around locking people up, and the more right wing a state the more chance it has of locking people up.

The USA isn't PURGING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE like "progressive" governments you imbecile, and the more "right wing" a state is, the better likelihood a criminal faces an armed victim and prosecution FOR CRIMES, not merely rejecting the state's authority to plunder everything they've WORKED for.

And You ignore everything that compromises your programming.

How people as stupid as you survive to adulthood can only be blamed on school zones so you can cross roads oblivious to traffic, GFI plugs that keep you from electrocuting yourselves when you use appliances near water, or child proof lids that prevented you from using Drano as a laxative.

Liberals around the world have murdered untold millions since the Red Purges 100 years ago you imbecile, and the euroweenies aren't the disarmed sheep they were in the 1920's.

The USA isn't PURGING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE like "progressive" governments you imbecile, and the more "right wing" a state is, the better likelihood a criminal faces an armed victim and prosecution FOR CRIMES, not merely rejecting the state's authority to plunder everything they've WORKED for.

Well, this just looks like personal attacks.

If you had anything good to say, you wouldn't need personal attacks, so no point in reading beyond those, is there?

A far right wing fascist state of Petey's should certainly prosecutes all sorts of 'criminals.'

Petey can only ad home because he has no sensible argument.

If his nonsense bothers anyone, he can be reported for flaming and trolling without content.

Or we can continue to keep him around for the grins and giggles as we have already.

Lots more pissing and moaning from moonbats, and not a single acknowledgement or valid rebuke about the subject.

Liberals violently suppress the speech of of others, just like "progressives" have always done.

When they're called out and labeled it's "an attack".

Forum List

Back