American from Putin´s GULAG begs Biden and Respublicans : "take decisive action to stop detention of US citizens"

do Biden´s administration capable to talk with crime cartel ozero (KGB) from position of the ...?

• Yes, I believe Biden´s administration can do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, just talks + some tweets and this is it

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

American from Putin´s GULAG begs Biden and Republicans : "take decisive action to stop detention of US citizens"​

"
"Decisive action is needed immediately" to stop the "abduction" of US citizens, Whelan told CNN in an exclusive phone interview from the Russian labor camp where he is serving out a 16-year sentence for an espionage charge he vehemently denies.
"This is not an issue of Russia against me; it's an issue of Muscovy against the United States, and the United States needs to answer this hostage diplomacy situation and resolve it as quickly as possible," he said."

I 100% agree with this BRAVE American patriot who CAN speak THE TRUTH EVEN from Putin´s GULAG , MY qestion : do Biden´s administration capable to talk with crime cartel ozero from position of the much stronger part ? Ozero - Wikipedia
Yes, I believe Biden´s administration can do it
No way, just talks + some tweets and this is it

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Forum List

Back