American Justice

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
If you did this how long would you be in jail. Guy pays a small fine and keeps the profits. Long past time to send the rich to jail just like everyone else instead of letting them throw some petty cash on the floor and skate. being this was done under Obama one wonders if the fine even made it to the Treasury or was handed out to social justice pukes
Hedge fund billionaire Phil Falcone sells mansion | Daily Mail Online
In 2012, Falcone was accused of illegally using $113million of his company's money to maintain his life of luxury.

He was said to have borrowed the cash to pay for his estate on St. Barts and a $10million renovation on one of his two Manhattan homes.

The money allegedly kept the hockey team he owned in business and paid for the running of his private jet.

And some was also reportedly used to finance wife's film production company Everest Entertainment, which made the 2010 Samuel L. Jackson movie 'Mother and Child'.

We wouldn't be in debt if they used the money from these fines.

113 million is how many minutes of FED spending?

Total. Everything they are fined.
SEC.gov | SEC Announces Enforcement Results for FY 2016
Is there a total somewhere......how much of that money went to Obamas social justice warriors

Not that I know of. But, I bet the debt would be paid off way earlier and less painful.

113 million is how many minutes of FED spending?

Total. Everything they are fined.
SEC.gov | SEC Announces Enforcement Results for FY 2016
Is there a total somewhere......how much of that money went to Obamas social justice warriors

Not that I know of. But, I bet the debt would be paid off way earlier and less painful.
Whether it would or not guy should still go to jail.....

To repeat something I've heard Ad Nauseum: "Yes the Justice system is bad, but it's the best we've got."

To repeat something I've heard Ad Nauseum: "Yes the Justice system is bad, but it's the best we've got."
And like every other piece of our heritage or freedoms it needs to be maintained. When its off course that should be corrected.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back