American killed by bow and arrow trying to visit forbidden North Sentinel Island...

Exactly what I was thinking.

Arrest the savage
Or kill him. One or the other, otherwise there is no justice.

If some Indian dude tried entering Area 51 despite warnings that they could be shot, and he did get shot, would that be a justified killing to you?
They arent going to shoot a guy is is being non threatening with his hands out, which one would presume is the posture this poor guy took before he was murdered by that tribesman.

His first visit was a warning shot. His second visit he walked towards them as arrows were flying at him. He died because he was a fucking retard, and neither the US or Indian government cares about this special needs student.
I dont care about him much either, but i feel the same about the stupid fucking tribe too. They suck. I dont give a shit that they are primitive. Immoral people deserve to be punished.

So who's to say they are immoral??? YOU? They have their own laws and measure of morality. The dunce that thought he was special broke the law and paid the ultimate price.

That tribe is so primitive there is no app for that

Godboy hasn't spent a second thinking about what he's saying. He thinks this is some Native American reservation where some access to the outside world happens. It doesn't. Aside from the few (a few who have been killed) nobody, not even the Indian government, has any contact with them. If everybody else in the world died tomorrow these people wouldn't know... EVER.
Yet a murder took place and you excuse it.

Oy Vey! Another.

Or kill him. One or the other, otherwise there is no justice.

If some Indian dude tried entering Area 51 despite warnings that they could be shot, and he did get shot, would that be a justified killing to you?
They arent going to shoot a guy is is being non threatening with his hands out, which one would presume is the posture this poor guy took before he was murdered by that tribesman.

His first visit was a warning shot. His second visit he walked towards them as arrows were flying at him. He died because he was a fucking retard, and neither the US or Indian government cares about this special needs student.
I dont care about him much either, but i feel the same about the stupid fucking tribe too. They suck. I dont give a shit that they are primitive. Immoral people deserve to be punished.

Punished for what? Like Skye said what you going to do punish every dog for killing a rabbit? Every eagle for killing a lizard ?

What is it about this murder tribe that you like so much? Why defend murderers??

You don't have to be a "great culture" to expect to be left alone. They have survived for 60,000 years without us. Leave them the fuck alone if they want left alone.
I sure hope you support building the wall in the US, otherwise you are a gigantic hypocrite.

This guy did the same as the kid that insisted on going to North Korea...…...when will people learn to stay away from places that don't want you there? :banghead:

Punished for what? Like Skye said what you going to do punish every dog for killing a rabbit? Every eagle for killing a lizard ?

What is it about this murder tribe that you like so much? Why defend murderers??

They have no concept?

This guy did the same as the kid that insisted on going to North Korea...…...when will people learn to stay away from places that don't want you there? :banghead:
The North Korean government deserves to be smashed too, just like this shitty tribe.

They have no concept?

Then they are inherently bad people. Im all about executing murderers.

You don't have to be a "great culture" to expect to be left alone. They have survived for 60,000 years without us. Leave them the fuck alone if they want left alone.
I sure hope you support building the wall in the US, otherwise you are a gigantic hypocrite.

Go there and teach them if you care so much

I find it funny that when a tsunami came by , they sent a helicopter to check on them and was met with a barrige of spears, the pilot said " yup they are ok"

The North Korean government deserves to be smashed too, just like this shitty tribe.

Yeah, their culture needs destroyed because-?
...they suck. Make them better or get rid of them. They have been known to attack people who were shipwrecked. They are a danger and a nuisence.

Like the caravaners?

yes as a matter of fact...…...they know they are not welcome without going thru legal process to citizenship...…...so go back home where you belong until you can follow the rules

They have no concept?

Then they are inherently bad people. Im all about executing murderers.

Oh sheesh

Everyone knows about them once again it's illegal to go to the island.

Yeah, their culture needs destroyed because-?
...they suck. Make them better or get rid of them. They have been known to attack people who were shipwrecked. They are a danger and a nuisence.

Sorry bub, no deal. "They suck" is not good enough.

Despite the ideal, one can't just waltz into another's sovereign territory. There are these things called borders. If you cross them without approval, you end up dead...unless it's a US border.

Go there and teach them if you care so much

I find it funny that when a tsunami came by , they sent a helicopter to check on them and was met with a barrige of spears, the pilot said " yup they are ok"

That would be the job of India, or some form of governing body. It isnt a job for me, nor would it be realistic to assume so.

Forum List

Back