American killed by bow and arrow trying to visit forbidden North Sentinel Island...

What can't you comprend simple facts about the island and the primitive people that live there?

I dont care about their level of technology. There are plenty of peaceful tribes out there, but this one sucks and they are murdering people. It should be stopped and there should be justice.

So let me guess you go into a tigers cage , get killed and want the tigers killed?

Now these people arent even human in your eyes? Sorry, but i consider them to be humans. You expect them to not know right from wrong. Murder has and always will be bad. We all know it.

They are not civilized and never will be.

You take their babies and raise them in the US, i bet they turn out perfectly fine. No murders at all.

So you want the final solution?

It's become very apparent that there really are some people that give 'brain dead' a whole new meaning.....:eek:

I dont care about their level of technology. There are plenty of peaceful tribes out there, but this one sucks and they are murdering people. It should be stopped and there should be justice.

So let me guess you go into a tigers cage , get killed and want the tigers killed?

Now these people arent even human in your eyes? Sorry, but i consider them to be humans. You expect them to not know right from wrong. Murder has and always will be bad. We all know it.

You take their babies and raise them in the US, i bet they turn out perfectly fine. No murders at all.

No, i want an armed tactical unit to go in and find out who did it. Anyone who shoots an arrow dies. Round up the entire tribe and through crude comminication, make them give up who killed him.

Godboy said:
I can see the humor in it, but i also think these people suck and im not willing to give them a pass just because they are a novelty.
Nope
The Tourist Didn't Stumble In There By Accident
He Went Out Of His Way And A Lot Of Trouble

These People Have Left Their Island
To Do What, Where, Ever

He Was A Trespasser
They Should Have BEAT Him To Death

No, i want an armed tactical unit to go in and find out who did it. Anyone who shoots an arrow dies. Round up the entire tribe and through crude comminication, make them give up who killed him.

Wait do you know how Indians really died by the white man?

Dont shoot us with fucking arrows and we will give you all the vaccines you could ever dream of. They could see a dentist, be examined by licensed medical physician and given a slew of simple technologies that would reduce suffering.

It's become very apparent that there really are some people that give 'brain dead' a whole new meaning.....:eek:

Winner..

joevs3.jpg

Dont shoot us with fucking arrows and we will give you all the vaccines you could ever dream of. They could see a dentist, be examined by licensed medical physician and given a slew of simple technologies that would reduce suffering.

Or how about we just leave Jurassic island alone?

chaos-theory.gif

Winner..

View attachment 230179
^ Pair of losers with no logical argument to make.

and WTH is your logic????????

Go stomping into a country to kill someone because they were defending their own home?????? Force the tribe to give up their own way of life, to become just like you???? Seems rather dictator-like to me....

He Was Taken There Illegally
...There's Your Argument

BTW
This Island Is Actually An Atoll

Always could give them blankets laced with yellow fever and just wipe out the tribe.

More than likely they don't need doctors, dentists, vaccines or our technologies because THEY AREN'T SUFFERING!!!

They are probably more healthy than most other peoples anywhere...…..why???? Because they don't let outsiders in.

American killed by bow and arrow-wielding tribe while trying to visit remote Indian island

Did this dummy spend even five minutes Googling "North Sentinel Island" before going on his "adventure"? Turns out they don't like visitors.
Just because they are a tribe, doesnt make them immune to punishment for murder. Someone from that tribe needs to be put it prison.

I'll just assume the tribe was on their lands when this happened. Wouldn't that make the tribe subject to their laws, not ours?

Would you invade them?
I would smash that fucking tribe of it were up to me. Id swarm that god damn place with soldiers and find out who killed that guy. If they made even the slightest move of aggression, id have those soldiers fire on them. These shit heads need to be taught a lesson.

Be cool and you get treated cool, be a dick and get treated like a dick.

Their customs mean less than yours? That's awful big government of you.
If youre willing to excuse murders, then you are over valuing "customs". Fuck their stupid customs, I dont care.

That's cool and all. Somewhat imperialistic and "might makes right" of you.

Imagine the Wednesday is Holy country coming and attacking you because you work on Wednesday and that's the ultimate sin in their culture.

More than likely they don't need doctors, dentists, vaccines or our technologies because THEY AREN'T SUFFERING!!!

They are probably more healthy than most other peoples anywhere...…..why???? Because they don't let outsiders in.

Just a side note .

Ancient Romans in Pompeii Had ‘Perfect Teeth’
Read more: Ancient Romans in Pompeii Had 'Perfect Teeth' | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

That wasn't the only surprise for the researchers: their analysis also revealed that the people of Pompeii had nearly "perfect teeth," ANSA reports. A low-sugar diet, rich in fruit and vegetables — along with fluorine that was present in a local water source— gave them their pearly whites. (The Mediterranean diet scores again!) The only dental damage was apparently due to the people’s habits of "cutting or snapping objects with their jaws," ANSA adds.
Read more: Ancient Romans in Pompeii Had 'Perfect Teeth' | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Winner..

View attachment 230179
^ Pair of losers with no logical argument to make.

and WTH is your logic????????

Go stomping into a country to kill someone because they were defending their own home?????? Force the tribe to give up their own way of life, to become just like you???? Seems rather dictator-like to me....
Are you ok with the US shooting illegals on sight? If not, you have a massive flaw in your logic to deal with.

Always could give them blankets laced with yellow fever and just wipe out the tribe.
Thats an urban legend. No one at that time knew how diseases were spread.

And there it is! You think they live in some kind of utopia because you're a naive fool. There is undoubtedly tremendous suffering in that tribe all year every year.

Forum List

Back