American Patriot David Duke: Charge Obama With Treason For Supporting ISIS In Syria

You can throw up any number of names, that doesn't change reality.

Not a single cognizant Black person or minority is fooled by the narrative that the modern day Democratic party is the party of 60 years ago and the same for the Republican party, to point out the differences between southern and northern affiliations would be wasting knowledge on you...

So in other words you condemn Duke because he was an (R) and you defend Byrd because he is a (D)..

Typical far left Obama drone thinking!

And yet still defeats the far left Obama drone narrative spilled all over this thread.

Far left propaganda rules over reality and the far left keep proving it!

That's simply more stupidity on your part, see unlike you, I posses the ability to see the issues.
Duke and Byrd were birds of a feather, yet the issue isn't Byrd.
Typical of the lower Republican to trot out a Duke and try to rationalize his relevancy.

Once again:
Not a single cognizant Black person or minority is fooled by the narrative that the modern day Democratic party is the party of 60 years ago and the same for the Republican party, to point out the differences between southern and northern affiliations would be wasting knowledge on you...

Yes many believe in the far left narrative and have become political slaves to a party that did not really help with Civil Rights in 1964.

If you want to remain a racist far left Obama drone that is your choice. Then again it is not really a choice for you, since you must still follow your political masters.

And yes Byrd is the issue if you are going to use terms like "racism".

It is hard for the far left to admit that they support racism, yet they do.

Yeah, racists elected Obama, you fucking moron.

Why are all of the Conservatives on this forum such fucking morons?

Not all conservatives! Only the racist Teapers who are pissed we have a black President. But then again, they aren't really driven by conservative ideology...only hate.
To me it is not about Obama being a half white and Arab. It is about him being not Constitutionally eligible for Article 2 Section 1.
Obama is Arab? The Right just makes stuff up .. no proof required.

Good God.. [MENTION=44457]Steve_McGarrett[/MENTION] still believes the birther shit???

Not all conservatives! Only the racist Teapers who are pissed we have a black President. But then again, they aren't really driven by conservative ideology...only hate.
To me it is not about Obama being a half white and Arab. It is about him being not Constitutionally eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

He's probably just a troll.

Oh my the irony of the comments from those wacky racist far left Obama drones!

either ISIS wins and israel has a caliphate on its doorstep, or ISIS loses and the Assad-Iran axis survives, it's great

Once again the far left fails to see that when they see the keywords like KKK this man was running as Democrat!

Oh the far left has no clue beyond their programming!

David Duke is more conservative than any of the neo-con pretenders in the GOP.

Maybe now he is, but when he was n the KKK he was a die hard Democrat.

It is part of the far left programming to forget that part..
Stands to reason. KKK was started by Democrats and they make up the current membership.

Forum List

Back