🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American people and Russian people, we all have the same enemy.

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'

American people, Russian people, American president and Russian president have one common enemy: Deep State. And all together we could destroy this enemy rather easyly and quickly by uniting our efforts.

Deep State knows that very well and has been doing its best not to allow that to happen. Their tactics has been very simple and primitive: to make Americans and Russians fight with each other and think they are each other’s enemies and distract them from their main enemy: Deep State. All those alleged stories about “bad Russians” spread by Western “free” Media have been serving this goal very successfully so far.

Americans and Russians, Deep State has been efficiently dividing us and thus ruling. We can do only one thing about it: unite our efforts and destroy Deep State and only then keep overcoming our differences.

How does that sound?

Dear Americans, what kind of future the country has where:
  • crooked elites have been controlling the presidents and the Congress for decades;
  • the attempts have been made to impeach the only president who doesn’t belong to corrupt elites and is willing to make his country great again;
  • Media is constantly lying, brainwashing and dumbing down the population;
  • it’s embarrassing to be born white;
  • “there is no racism” but blacks and Hispanics have been given affirmative action;
  • gays and feminists are more important than heterosexual people, the kids are forced to learn that at schools;
  • gay marriages are encouraged as well as adopting kids by gay couples (can anybody even imagine a life of a poor kid with such a “couple”? Of course, the fruits of such kind of adoptions will be obvious only in several years);
  • it’s allowed to pick your sex and race;
  • public bathrooms are becoming available for all kind of jerks
and so on and on. And you can’t blame Russians for all this ^, it has been done from within, and that part is the most scary.

Decreasing the population and affecting their brains to make it easy to manipulate, that’s the main goal of those crooks who have been running USA for quite a while.

Last edited:
It's not just deep state.

It is actually an agenda that is the enemy and it has parasites and drones from around the world behind it.

That agenda is a global collectivist government. Adherents of marxist philosophy are either just complete idiots, or they're criminal sociopaths with an insatiable lust for power. These pieces of shit are found in every country, every class and they transcend all races and nations.

The rest of humanity needs to aggressively marginalize and stamp out collectivist dogma.

My enemy! Dirty little MFers!
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Last edited:
It's not just deep state.

It is actually an agenda that is the enemy and it has parasites and drones from around the world behind it.

That agenda is a global collectivist government. Adherents of marxist philosophy are either just complete idiots, or they're criminal sociopaths with an insatiable lust for power. These pieces of shit are found in every country, every class and they transcend all races and nations.

The rest of humanity needs to aggressively marginalize and stamp out collectivist dogma.

Russians are kind of collectivist by Global standards, and very collectivist by European standards.

Besides, I think you're very well exaggerating.

Ethnic Brits are the most Individualist people in the World, and perhaps some of the most violent people going.

Ethnic Brits killed about 60 million by Famine in India by stealing their resources for profit.

Ethnic Brits killed another nearly 30 million by war in the U.S.A, for Individualism Capitalism.

March, 2018:

Megyn Kelly: One of the questions that our audiences have is how do we walk this back? How do we get to the place where these two great nations are less adversaries and something closer to allies, which we clearly are not right now. Do you agree we are not?

Vladimir Putin: Unfortunately, we are not. But we were not the ones who made the US our adversary. It was the US, the US Congress, who called Russia its adversary. Why did you do that? Did Russia impose sanctions on the United States? No, it was the US that imposed sanctions on us.

Megyn Kelly: You know why.

Vladimir Putin: No, I do not. Can I ask you a different question? Why did you encourage the government coup in Ukraine? Why did you do that? The US directly acknowledged spending billions of dollars to this end. This was openly acknowledged by US officials. Why do they support government coups and armed fighting in other countries? Why has the US deployed missile systems along our borders?

Listen, Russia and the US should sit down and talk it over in order to get things straight. I have the impression that this is what the current President wants, but he is prevented from doing it by some forces. But we are ready to discuss any matter, be it missile-related issues, cyberspace or counterterrorism efforts. We are ready to do it any moment. But the US should also be ready. The time will come when the political elite in the US will be pushed by public opinion to move in this direction. We will be ready the instant our partners are ready.

Interview to American TV channel NBC

FFS, could they not do better than Megyn Kelly? She is an embarrassment.

American people, Russian people, American president and Russian president have one common enemy: Deep State. And all together we could destroy this enemy rather easyly and quickly by uniting our efforts.

Deep State knows that very well and has been doing its best not to allow that to happen. Their tactics has been very simple and primitive: to make Americans and Russians fight with each other and think they are each other’s enemies and distract them from their main enemy: Deep State. All those alleged stories about “bad Russians” spread by Western “free” Media have been serving this goal very successfully so far.

Americans and Russians, Deep State has been efficiently dividing us and thus ruling. We can do only one thing about it: unite our efforts and destroy Deep State and only then keep overcoming our differences.

How does that sound?
That is not what Putin is saying..

How does that sound?

I didn't see that either.

How does that sound?

He is campaigning on a charge that it is the US which is evil and aggressive in world politics...Which is true...Yet it is true that Pootin has his own agenda at regaining lost power..You can tell by his announcement of new weapons which will destroy NATO yet NATO is no threat to Pootin and Russia. NATO fears Russian invasion..

I hear that. There is just something about her that is a huge turn off, IMO. I can't quite put my finger on it, but every time I hear her talking, I have a sudden urge to turn the channel. :dunno: I couldn't even watch 5 minutes of that interview because I find her so annoying.

• the attempts have been made to impeach the only president who doesn’t belong to corrupt elites and is willing to make his country great again;
  • Media is constantly lying, brainwashing and dumbing down the population;
Deep State is there where you expect it the least.

How does that sound?

He is campaigning on a charge that it is the US which is evil and aggressive in world politics...Which is true...Yet it is true that Pootin has his own agenda at regaining lost power..You can tell by his announcement of new weapons which will destroy NATO yet NATO is no threat to Pootin and Russia. NATO fears Russian invasion..

They were at one point a Super Power and Putin (or anyone else in that position) will attempt to regain that status. It's a given. NATO is a cold war relic. It was an alliance that was created as a defense against the then Soviet Union with the Treaty of Brussels as a precursor. There are 29 member countries. If there is no threat then NATO has clearly outlived it's usefulness and is clearly a waste of time and money.

How does that sound?

They were at one point a Super Power and Putin (or anyone else in that position) will attempt to regain that status. It's a given. NATO is a cold war relic. It was an alliance that was created as a defense against the then Soviet Union with the Treaty of Brussels as a precursor. There are 29 member countries. If there is no threat then NATO has clearly outlived it's usefulness and is clearly a waste of time and money.
NATO was never a threat to the Ruskies it was a defensive organization for tactical and strategic planning....As far as a military force it's not much...

I hear that. There is just something about her that is a huge turn off, IMO. I can't quite put my finger on it, but every time I hear her talking, I have a sudden urge to turn the channel. :dunno: I couldn't even watch 5 minutes of that interview because I find her so annoying.

She has a tendency to ask a question, refuse the answer, continue the line of questioning from her original position in an effort to win some type of gotcha moment. She's another Nancy Grace. That tactic may work when you are at your own little studio and can throw some type of drama queening shit but it does not work in international politics or even during election debates. She is revolting.

How does that sound?

NATO was never a threat to the Ruskies it was a defensive organization for tactical and strategic planning....As far as a military force it's not much...

So, just so we are clear, should 29 countries create an alliance for tactical and strategic planning in preparation for an attack by the US then no one should bat an eye because it really is just a defensive organization.

NATO escalated shit in Bosnia and was all about creating conditions for exploitation in Libya.

Forum List

Back