American ZioNuts=Warmongers

Keep crying anti-Semitism retard...the Internet is exposing the truth...that's why the Arab Spring was Sprung...Israelis themselfs protested last spring...the world is tired of this aggressive Israeli state that has thumbned its nose at the entire world...The UN has allowed the Palestinians as a State to join UNESCO... Iceland recognized the Palestinian State as a Nation and opened an Embassy in Ramallah...

Israel's aggressive policies are on the wrong end of the Historical Dialectic, and you retard belong in its garbige heap!
Pbel, you lie,your feet stink and you don't love Jesus.

The Moon Gods of the Middle East such as Yaheva or allah are vicious...Just read the Torah or the Koran killing this killing that...

There is no god that would push humanity in the vicious slaughter over and over...Even Jesus overturned the Money Changers goods at the Temple, not quite turning the other cheek.
I'm a Unitarian, Religion does not exist only Spirituality!
I thought you were a college graduate, Phillip, and a college graduate would certainly have had ancient history classes which showed men to be very violent in the olden days so it certainly was not only the Jews in those days who were warring. You must have learned about all the different wars in ancient times, such as the Punic War or the Peloponnesian War. I certainly don't think these wars were over religion. It seems rather ridiculous for you to equate the Jewish Bible with what was going on in these days. Did you think all those Cambodians who were murdered in modern times in what is referred to as "the killing fields" died because their murderers followed a religion. The Chinese Communists killed an awful lot of people. Can you tell us what religion Mao was?

jt2

Any US president who allows iran to achieve nuclear weapons on his watch should not be just impeached, they should be executed for crimes against the nation.

Crimes against which nation? Iran's missiles can't reach the US.
Assuming the US has an embassy and troops plus interests in an allied country, i.e.-S.Korea, an attack in that country affecting the US would be an act of war. Just ask the Japanese about Pearl Harbor and Clark Field. In other words the attack doesn't have to be on US soil.

Any US president who allows iran to achieve nuclear weapons on his watch should not be just impeached, they should be executed for crimes against the nation.

Assuming the US has an embassy and troops plus interests in an allied country, i.e.-S.Korea, an attack in that country affecting the US would be an act of war. Just ask the Japanese about Pearl Harbor and Clark Field. In other words the attack doesn't have to be on US soil.

So in other words, since Iran isn't about to lob missiles at SKorea, then you must be talking about Israel, so if Iran attacks israel, it's an attack on America itself?:cuckoo:

American Interests in the ME have dramatically changed...We import less than 18% from that area.

The era of Huge Aircraft Carriers as our wars for Israel have shown that we can extend our Military Power without the need of strategic Puppet States like Israel..

Ron Paul is correct in his assessment that America become more isolationist and stop feeding the quagmire between Fanatical Zionuts like you who dream of the conquest of Eretz Israel free of Palestinians...

You guys live in the dark ages.

Last edited:

American Interests in the ME have dramatically changed...We import less than 18% from that area.

The era of Huge Aircraft Carries as our wars for Israel have shown that we can extend our Military Power without the need of strategic Puppet States like Israel..

Ron Paul is correct in his assessment that America become more isolationist and stop feeding the quagmire between Fanatical Zionuts like you who dream of the conquest of Eretz Israel free of Palestinians...

You guys live in the dark ages.
:poop:

How do you use the Internet without Google, which has 2 R&D centers in Israel, the only outside the US? :badgrin:

Do the muslime wife beaters, child honor killers, terrorists and pedophile worshippers have a search engine? :bow3: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

So in other words, since Iran isn't about to lob missiles at SKorea, then you must be talking about Israel, so if Iran attacks israel, it's an attack on America itself?:cuckoo:
Ya wohl. You won a cigar.

Pbel, you lie,your feet stink and you don't love Jesus.

The Moon Gods of the Middle East such as Yaheva or allah are vicious...Just read the Torah or the Koran killing this killing that...

There is no god that would push humanity in the vicious slaughter over and over...Even Jesus overturned the Money Changers goods at the Temple, not quite turning the other cheek.
Big words from a small brain. Unitarians are Christians who do not believe that Jesus was God, but only a prophet, and all of Jesus' teachings. That's about as close as it gets to Judaism, you knuckle head, since Jesus was a practicing Jew, which preached Judaism from the OT.

They were Deists you Idiot...the same quasi-religion of its day. We have Zionist Jews, Agnostics, Catholics...people coming over, we are very socially Libertarian today.

But unfortunately I do not do churches any more, however I did learn tolerance about which gods maybe. I suppose we would tolerate a braying Jack-Ass like you.

Big words from a small brain. Unitarians are Christians who do not believe that Jesus was God, but only a prophet, and all of Jesus' teachings. That's about as close as it gets to Judaism, you knuckle head, since Jesus was a practicing Jew, which preached Judaism from the OT.

They were Deists you Idiot...the same quasi-religion of its day. We have Zionist Jews, Agnostics, Catholics...people coming over, we are very socially Libertarian today.

But unfortunately I do not do churches any more, however I did learn tolerance about which gods maybe. I suppose we would tolerate a braying Jack-Ass like you.
:poop:

Too bad you can't have an Apple iPod, iPad and iPhone which all rely on Israeli technology. :badgrin:

Do the muslime wife beaters, child honor killers, terrorists and pedophile worshippers make iPods, iPads and iPhones? :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]
Apple today confirmed earlier reports it has acquired Israel-based flash memory startup Anobit....which makes flash memory technology found in the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air.. The deal was reported to be worth $400 million to $500 million. Apple confirms Anobit acquisition | Apple - CNET News

Yeah, but it's foundation is based on Jesus as prophet and his teachings. Apparently you are also confused about your own faith. There are "liberal" and progressive branches in evey religion, in Judaism there is reform Judaism. Well, not every, there is no such thing as "reform" Islam.

Don't forget Zionist Allah The Greatest :bow3: :clap2:

Quran 10:93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them

Last edited:

Keep your brown cigar, we only got involved in the Middle East AFTER we were hit with 2 planes in NYC. When an Embassy or 2 were hit in Africa, Bill Clinton responded by lobbing a couple of cruise missiles at some nefarious sand piles and left it at that.

Keep your brown cigar, we only got involved in the Middle East AFTER we were hit with 2 planes in NYC. When an Embassy or 2 were hit in Africa, Bill Clinton responded by lobbing a couple of cruise missiles at some nefarious sand piles and left it at that.

IMA DUNCE

U.A.E. Diplomat Mulls Hit On Iran’s Nukes. Prefers Strike To Armed Foe
The United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that the benefits of bombing Iran’s nuclear program outweigh the short-term costs such an attack would impose.
In unusually blunt remarks, Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba publicly endorsed the use of the military option for countering Iran’s nuclear program, if sanctions fail to stop the country’s quest for nuclear weapons.

“I think it’s a cost-benefit analysis,” Mr. al-Otaiba said. “I think despite the large amount of trade we do with Iran, which is close to $12 billion … there will be consequences, there will be a backlash and there will be problems with people protesting and rioting and very unhappy that there is an outside force attacking a Muslim country; that is going to happen no matter what.”

“If you are asking me, ‘Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran?,’ my answer is still the same: ‘We cannot live with a nuclear Iran.’ I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the U.A.E.”
U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran's nukes - Washington Times

Sahih Bukhari Hadith V1B5N268 :bow3: :banana:
Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

And you know this how, fuckhead?

And you that for a fact, that they won't have that capability in 6 months to a year? With NK sharing test data results?

I don't suffer idiots well, so you'd better start coming up with something rational, idiot.

And they're going to hit us why? Knowing that we have nuke subs off their coast?:cuckoo:

And you know this how, fuckhead?

And you that for a fact, that they won't have that capability in 6 months to a year? With NK sharing test data results?

I don't suffer idiots well, so you'd better start coming up with something rational, idiot.

And they're going to hit us why? Knowing that we have nuke subs off their coast?:cuckoo:

IMA DUNCE

U.A.E. Diplomat Mulls Hit On Iran’s Nukes. Prefers Strike To Armed Foe
The United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that the benefits of bombing Iran’s nuclear program outweigh the short-term costs such an attack would impose.
In unusually blunt remarks, Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba publicly endorsed the use of the military option for countering Iran’s nuclear program, if sanctions fail to stop the country’s quest for nuclear weapons.

“I think it’s a cost-benefit analysis,” Mr. al-Otaiba said. “I think despite the large amount of trade we do with Iran, which is close to $12 billion … there will be consequences, there will be a backlash and there will be problems with people protesting and rioting and very unhappy that there is an outside force attacking a Muslim country; that is going to happen no matter what.”

“If you are asking me, ‘Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran?,’ my answer is still the same: ‘We cannot live with a nuclear Iran.’ I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the U.A.E.”
U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran's nukes - Washington Times

Very good! You sure know your history. However for me it started in Aug '58 when my outfit along with a whole boatload of Marines landed in a little patch of sand at a little village named Berytus or Beirut or something of that nature. I don't know but I think it was in Arizona. The Army never tells us troops things like that.

Forum List

Back