Americans are just stupid enough

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
If Americans were stupid enough to elect George W Bush twice, they're stupid enough to elect Donald Trump. This man has little knowledge of foreign affairs, how our military functions, or how to pay for the tax cuts and lofty military spending he wants. Yes, Americans really are that stupid. I just hope he doesn't start World War 3.

George bush was a governor, a yale graduate, served in the military, and the son of a former president. Compared to Trump who never held a single public office in his life, went to U of pennsylvania for a real estate degree, dodged the Vietnam draft, and is the son of a klansmen

Trump makes Bush look like George Washington

If Americans were stupid enough to elect George W Bush twice, they're stupid enough to elect Donald Trump. This man has little knowledge of foreign affairs, how our military functions, or how to pay for the tax cuts and lofty military spending he wants. Yes, Americans really are that stupid. I just hope he doesn't start World War 3.
You sound like the Trump supporters; "The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!!!!" :lol:

Americans are also stupid enough to elect someone that is hiding chronic health problems and can't be bothered to share the details of such with the public.

If she doesn't campaign for several weeks in a row, will they still vote for her? Could they be that dumb?

Sounds like you are confusing Trump with Obama. As for Hillary, she has plenty of experience - all of it BAD. According to your line of "reasoning," criminals should be put in charge of law enforcement because of their "experience." Yes, some Americans really are that stupid.

Forum List

Back