Americans. Are you proud of your history?

You better not ever, and I do mean ever, try to walk down the street in Hialeah with your commie punkass bitch self, motherfucker! :mad:
you live on an imaginary hate planet, super duper. People like you are the worst thing that's ever happened to the United States. Totally out of your mind LOL. Reported
People like you are the worst thing that's ever happened to the United States.
the other side says same thing about your side franco....the worst thing thats ever happened to this country is when the normal people let the farther left and right have most of the say....
I always say it is not your fault it is the fault of the amazing GOP BS propaganda machines. So much misinformation and Hate. They're always talking about hate who hates who and rage. Calm the hell down, Fox Rush Savage etc etc. Phony scandals that go nowhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement and no there is no conspiracy. A disgrace
Oh hey Harry. Sorry but Republicans have a whole imaginary planet. Where the rich pay too much in taxes and Hillary is a murdering pedophile or at least a criminal. Law enforcement thinks you're nuts. All around the world same with all the respected newspapers. Oops sorry I know you are a independent.
many democrats in California live in an imaginary place too....
Example? My complaint is that they support the green party without thinking about what happens in Florida and other battleground States. So we get George W bush the complete disaster and Trump who is on his way LOL...

I am proud because everybody did what they thought was right at the moment. As kids we played cowboys and Indians. Later we found out Indians weren't the bad guys all the time, but I don't regret my earlier views-I grew. Just think how much different the world would be if the U.S. did not fight in WWI and WWII.
Would be less American anyway LOL. the French might have pulled out World War 1, ditto the Russians in World War II. Anyway I have no argument with you there. What bothers me is the Republicans ruining the treaty of Versailles and the league of Nations and then the world in 1929, and then being isolationist and letting Germans and Japanese militarists go wild until they finally attacked us. Since World War II they have become the military industrial complex. Oh well nevermind God bless the Constitution and as someone else said it was a different time... Republicans could certainly be worse. They instinctively love freedom but are misguided these days. Look at Marion go nuts on me LOL. Sure I am a communist ay caramba...

The last part of your misinformation rant was the true part of it, ya commie fuck.
of course you are totally misinformed and brainwashed about Democrats and everything else. Totally nutty at this point. I suppose you believe the CIA and the FBI are conspiracy against Trump?

The gist of the matter is, Frankie, is that you don't have the slightest clue about how WWI or WWII was
manufactured and whom funded them and why. Which entity actually co-opted the Bolshevik Revolution and funded it. You haven't the slightest fucking clue about whom was backing the League of Nations idea that eventually became the U.N and how the Council On Foreign Relations was behind it's formation using propaganda techniques taught at the Tavistock Institute. You know NOTHING about the collapse of Oct 1929 and HJR-120, the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC in March of 1933 and the loss of allodial rights to property.

Basically put, you are functional illiterate and anyone that takes your worthless rants seriously is even DUMBER than you are. Can I make myself any clearer on that point? Let me know, ya dumb commie fuck.
No, so fill me in, Einstein. It's a conspiracy!!! LOL

You better not ever, and I do mean ever, try to walk down the street in Hialeah with your commie punkass bitch self, motherfucker! :mad:
you live on an imaginary hate planet, super duper. People like you are the worst thing that's ever happened to the United States. Totally out of your mind LOL. Reported
the other side says same thing about your side franco....the worst thing thats ever happened to this country is when the normal people let the farther left and right have most of the say....
The worst thing that ever happened is Reagan ending the fairness doctrine. Fox is propaganda so is Rush etc etc. Now they're running the country or Trump is- hard to tell.
franco there is lots of bullshit on both sides......
Not even close. Most Republican voters live on an imaginary planet where Hillary is a convicted Criminal and the rich pay too much in taxes and Trump is a great businessman etc etc.
i wonder why you dont think its even close,mmm could it be?......California is a slightly different world then were you are franco....and they seem to set the pace for you lefties....and in California there is a lot bullshit that flows out of Sacramento....

I always say it is not your fault it is the fault of the amazing GOP BS propaganda machines. So much misinformation and Hate. They're always talking about hate who hates who and rage. Calm the hell down, Fox Rush Savage etc etc. Phony scandals that go nowhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement and no there is no conspiracy. A disgrace
Oh hey Harry. Sorry but Republicans have a whole imaginary planet. Where the rich pay too much in taxes and Hillary is a murdering pedophile or at least a criminal. Law enforcement thinks you're nuts. All around the world same with all the respected newspapers. Oops sorry I know you are a independent.
Example? My complaint is that they support the green party without thinking about what happens in Florida and other battleground States. So we get George W bush the complete disaster and Trump who is on his way LOL...
franco we have been through this before....i have given you many examples in a few threads here....if i can remember shit you have told me why cant you do the same?....

The worst thing that ever happened is Reagan ending the fairness doctrine. Fox is propaganda so is Rush etc etc. Now they're running the country or Trump is- hard to tell.
Not even close. Most Republican voters live on an imaginary planet where Hillary is a convicted Criminal and the rich pay too much in taxes and Trump is a great businessman etc etc.
i wonder why you dont think its even close,mmm could it be?......California is a slightly different world then were you are franco....and they seem to set the pace for you lefties....and in California there is a lot bullshit that flows out of Sacramento....
Could we get an example please?

franco we have been through this before....i have given you many examples in a few threads here....if i can remember shit you have told me why cant you do the same?....
I'm sure I had problems with your example before. Let's have one! They tend to be garbage GOP propaganda that filters down by word of mouth...

New York is just as good an example of liberalism as California, we just don't have some California craziness, overpopulation, and lotus eater lack of seasons.

wonder why you dont think its even close,mmm could it be?......California is a slightly different world then were you are franco....and they seem to set the pace for you lefties....and in California there is a lot bullshit that flows out of Sacramento....
And remember you may think something is full of s***, but we are talking about lies here, lies that the GOP bases everything on. Pure misinformation and hate propaganda.

Because I tell you facts and GOP lies, and you deal in pleasantries and horse patoot LOL?

I'm sure I had problems with your example before. Let's have one! They tend to be garbage GOP propaganda that filters down by word of mouth...
you had problems with them because you dont believe they happened....but i guess you would know after all the years you lived there...

wonder why you dont think its even close,mmm could it be?......California is a slightly different world then were you are franco....and they seem to set the pace for you lefties....and in California there is a lot bullshit that flows out of Sacramento....
And remember you may think something is full of s***, but we are talking about lies here, lies that the GOP bases everything on. Pure misinformation and hate propaganda.
up above franco you said bullshit,which means just about everything........now you are narrowing it down to just lies....and remember,a lie has to be proven, so just because you might think its a lie,doesnt mean it is.....

up above franco you said bullshit,which means just about everything........now you are narrowing it down to just lies....and remember,a lie has to be proven, so just because you might think its a lie,doesnt mean it is.....
when the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement says it's a lie, and only the GOP garbage hate propaganda machine and Trump say it is true, and only GOP dupes believe it, that is known as a lie. That's why I told you I'm defining BS as lies here. All of them on the GOP side, that's all they have.. they believe Hillary Obama Lerner holder are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes, 47% don't pay any taxes at all,and everything is just fine under this garbage GOP tax rates and policy, though we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere in the modern world, and it just keeps getting worse. Average wages going up means nothing when most of it goes to the 1%.... Not to mention they called the Obama economy horrible when it is no different then the Trump economy, until he finally messes it up.... He got a little bump, only cost a trillion dollars in debt LOL...

when the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement says it's a lie, and only the GOP garbage hate propaganda machine and Trump say it is true, and only GOP dupes believe it, that is known as a lie. That's why I told you I'm defining BS as lies here. All of them on the GOP side, that's all they have.. they believe Hillary Obama Lerner holder are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes, 47% don't pay any taxes at all,and everything is just fine under this garbage GOP tax rates and policy, though we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere in the modern world, and it just keeps getting worse. Average wages going up means nothing when most of it goes to the 1%.... Not to mention they called the Obama economy horrible when it is no different then the Trump economy, until he finally messes it up.... He got a little bump, only cost a trillion dollars in debt LOL...
and we have a piss poor congress franco,some of the worst people in the history of congress are there right now...do you think these idiots have the answers?...

and we have a piss poor congress franco,some of the worst people in the history of congress are there right now...do you think these idiots have the answers?...
The Democrats do, whenever they get 60 votes in the Senate, the house and the presidency. In the last 50 years that has happened once for 34 days in session, and we got the greatest social reform of the last 55 years at least. Obamacare. all the new b******* GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. A disgrace the last 30 years. Only total BS brainwashing makes it possible...so we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, and it just gets worse no matter how the economy is doing.

The Democrats do, whenever they get 60 votes in the Senate, the house and the presidency. In the last 50 years that has happened once for 34 days in session, and we got the greatest social reform of the last 55 years at least. Obamacare. all the new b******* GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. A disgrace the last 30 years. Only total BS brainwashing makes it possible...so we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, and it just gets worse no matter how the economy is doing.
they sure stuck a flag in your ass franco....

they sure stuck a flag in your ass franco....
Sorry about facts and reality, semidupe.

When I said b******* I meant
lies all the time.

Last time I was proud was when we landed on the moon.

What’s that, like 50 years ago?

Forum List

Back