Americans don't need any UN nod to change things in the Middle East.

Marke

Rookie
Mar 7, 2012
I guess that "Arab spring" may well evolve into "hot summer" on American scenario. Clear as day that "advancement of democracy" has one aim only and that is defense of the USA agenda in every corner of the world. They have gone so far with it as to bring upgrade even to Turkish soil. They don't care Turkey's their key ally in the region!
I strongly believe Yankees have overdone with the changes. If it goes this way, be ready to face sort of upgrade in our own European house!!
As for the Middle East USA have boosted their positions so much (with our help btw) that they don't need any Arab league of Islamic conference or even the UN nod to launch some military activities to subdue Iran or Syria or whoever not fitting their vision of things in the region. Don't you think that's being a challenge to Europe?

Overdone? We shouldn't have gotten involved to begin with. Especially in Egypt where on television they called us their enemy. Why were we involved in that?

As for Europe, they need to get their own houses in order.

I guess that "Arab spring" may well evolve into "hot summer" on American scenario. Clear as day that "advancement of democracy" has one aim only and that is defense of the USA agenda in every corner of the world. They have gone so far with it as to bring upgrade even to Turkish soil. They don't care Turkey's their key ally in the region!
I strongly believe Yankees have overdone with the changes. If it goes this way, be ready to face sort of upgrade in our own European house!!
As for the Middle East USA have boosted their positions so much (with our help btw) that they don't need any Arab league of Islamic conference or even the UN nod to launch some military activities to subdue Iran or Syria or whoever not fitting their vision of things in the region. Don't you think that's being a challenge to Europe?

I have no idea what this OP is about or what you're saying. Calling Turkey a US "ally" is absurd....they reneged on their promise to let 4th ID sweep down from Turkey to capture control of the sunni-triangle during the invasion of Iraq. That gave the jihadists the necessary armaments from Saddam's weapons caches to launch an insurgency. Rumsfeld should have called off the invasion due to Turkish treachery. ISRAEL is our only ally in the region.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back