Americans hate Donald Trump

They hate Joe Biden even more. Havent you seen the latest polls?

Coming home from shopping today, I got stopped by for train. About ten minutes is how long it took to pass and I didn't count the cars, but I did count the number of them on which "FJB" and "Fuck Joe Biden" were spray painted -- fifteen!

Now, what kind of folks spray graffiti on places like train cars, hmmmmmmm??????????????

Coming home from shopping today, I got stopped by for train. About ten minutes is how long it took to pass and I didn't count the cars, but I did count the number of them on which "FJB" and "Fuck Joe Biden" were spray painted -- fifteen!

Now, what kind of folks spray graffiti on places like train cars, hmmmmmmm??????????????

Oh really:

A lot of one finger salutes for all of the Republicans.

Patriots don't need a propaganda parrot to tell us what's really going on.

Every time you get hit with a cold bucket of reality, when your candidate goes out in the real world and gets booed and heckled by the American people, and not in front of an audience of cult members at his rallies, you deny that people are booing him and flipping Trump off.

Every time you get hit with a cold bucket of reality, when your candidate goes out in the real world and gets booed and heckled by the American people, and not in front of an audience of cult members at his rallies, you deny that people are booing him and flipping Trump off.

Fake News.

Send Biden to a football game in the middle of the country and see what happens. There were more cheers than boos for Trump. Get real.

He doesn't get booed, dingbat. Biden does.

Forum List

Back