American's hate the government more than ever

Yes, that is why Obama is near 50% support and congress led by republicans is in the teens. 332 electorals he was reelected with,,,,Think about it good and hard!!! Americans want government but they want government to work well and be less corrupt.

Only a idiot would wish for other wise.

Yes, that is why Obama is near 50% support and congress led by republicans is in the teens. 332 electorals he was reelected with,,,,Think about it good and hard!!! Americans want government but they want government to work well and be less corrupt.

Obama got some good numbers in his election, but he is killing the Dhimmicratic party.

The Dhims have lost around 10 governorships and about a dozen state congresses too.

The media keeps kissing Obama's ass and polishing his knob, which does well for him in the polls but it is strangling the Democratic Party.

The lying corrupt politicians went too far so now the silent majority is reminding the Washington establishment who is really in charge. This isn't Europe we are free spirit rebellious Americans who wield a Constitution that is mighty.

Yes, Americans want government to work hard and be less corrupt. That's why Hillary is your front runner.

The lying corrupt politicians went too far so now the silent majority is reminding the Washington establishment who is really in charge. This isn't Europe we are free spirit rebellious Americans who wield a Constitution that is mighty.
Too bad what you have against Dems is bs propaganda, dupe. Free spirit in this case meaning ignorant and duped...

Yes, Americans want government to work hard and be less corrupt. That's why Hillary is your front runner.
Ditto.

Too bad what you have against Dems is bs propaganda, dupe. Free spirit in this case meaning ignorant and duped...

Are you huffing glue again?

Only to a hide-bound fascist who cant think for himself such as you.

Only the Dhimmicrats have elected KKK GRand Dragons to prominent office in the past 3 decades (Sen Byrd) and a man who attended a racist church for 20 years (Obama).

You Demo-fascists have had the racist market cornered for the past two centuries.

In light of the govs behavior over the last thirty years is it any wonder?
Trumps popularity should be an eye opener for both sides of the aisle yet they continue down the path to prosperity......their own that is.

Calling Trump a "Maverick" (remember that one hooked the GOP in too!) is funny as hell.

The Millionaire Daddy did it for me baby and Entertainer says hes not part of the Establishment :laugh2::laugh2:

Annnd people repeat it :lol::lol:

Calling Trump a "Maverick" (remember that one hooked the GOP in too!) is funny as hell.

The Millionaire Daddy did it for me baby and Entertainer says hes not part of the Establishment :laugh2::laugh2:

Trump is not part of the political establishment and if you cant see that then you are more stupid than I thought you were.

We have a government? I thought is was just a collection of corrupt, rich, old, racist, self serving white men with a few corrupt, rich, old, racist, self serving minorities and women tossed in for good measure......... :eusa_whistle:

We have a government? I thought is was just a collection of corrupt, rich, old, racist, self serving white men with a few corrupt, rich, old, racist, self serving minorities and women tossed in for good measure......... :eusa_whistle:
Well, it just goes to show you can take any collection of people from anywhere and any walk of life, throw them together, and call them a government.

Trump is not part of the political establishment and if you cant see that then you are more stupid than I thought you were.

But he is part of the Establishment. He's never held office but he plays the same game in Business and Showbiz.

He's entertaining because...follow me now....He's AN ENTERTAINER!

But he is part of the Establishment. He's never held office but he plays the same game in Business and Showbiz.

Then you need to re-evaluate how you define what 'Establishment' we are talking about, because I am talking about the political establishment that loathes Trump only marginally less then they loath Cruz.

Trump is not part of THAT Establishment.

And yet you literati seem to think it will somehow be better for Trump if he stops being entertaining and starts using boring Wonk Word Salads like the rest of them do to put Americans to sleep.

You have the mind set of a Wonk, not an average American and that seems to be filtering your perceptions and thus clouding you judgement here...other than being a libtard, obviously, lol.

:D

Then you need to re-evaluate how you define what 'Establishment' we are talking about, because I am talking about the political establishment that loathes Trump only marginally less then they loath Cruz.

Trump is not part of THAT Establishment.

That still isnt a reason to vote for the guy. Oh he's part of the establishment just not part of the Political establishment which only means being voted in an office. But he plays the same games so it'll be ok....Just change the name of the Rose lol

And yet you literati seem to think it will somehow be better for Trump if he stops being entertaining and starts using boring Wonk Word Salads like the rest of them do to put Americans to sleep.

You have the mind set of a Wonk, not an average American and that seems to be filtering your perceptions and thus clouding you judgement here...other than being a libtard, obviously, lol.[/quote]

You make up other peoples postions a lot. I didnt say he should be less entertaining. I'm saying that being Entertaining shouldnt be a prerequisite for a POTUS

If you disagree, fine...but stop with the made up stuff no one said

That still isnt a reason to vote for the guy. Oh he's part of the establishment just not part of the Political establishment which only means being voted in an office. But he plays the same games so it'll be ok....Just change the name of the Rose lol

Dude, there are different 'establishments' in different industries and fields of endeavor, surely you realize this.

Trump is a force in the New York Real Estate Establishment, but he is not part of the political establishment.

These are different entities, not some huge monolithic power structure.

Get real.

You make up other peoples postions a lot. I didnt say he should be less entertaining. I'm saying that being Entertaining shouldnt be a prerequisite for a POTUS

One of the main criticisms since Trump started running is his lack of policy specifics in his speeches. So you are now saying his speeches are informative enough for you? Because that seems to be two polar opposites in speech making; entertaining vrs Wonkish Word Salad policy statements.

If you think Trump has been informative enough then I apologize, but frankly I think you are just taking a cheap rhetorical dodge.

One of the main criticisms since Trump started running is his lack of policy specifics in his speeches.

Yes I've heard that before

So you are now saying his speeches are informative enough for you?

Geez....Your assumption ability is astounding. Here is what I said for you again, no translation needed

I didnt say he should be less entertaining. I'm saying that being Entertaining shouldnt be a prerequisite for a POTUS

And if you think the Real Estate / Entertaining Establishment is waaaaaay different than the people they often rub shoulders with you're living in a dream.

Forum List

Back