Americans overwhelmingly reject going to war with Iran

Americans Overwhelmingly Reject Going To War With Iran, New Poll Finds

Good. Problem is the masters pulling the strings in DC don't give a shit what US citizens want. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does I won't be cheering the US on because the US government is NOT the United States....this is 100% pushed by the zionist globalist deep state. They have been aching for a war with Iran for 30 years.

Well, what will happen if they want to go to war, is to use the media to convince the people they do want to go to war. And seeing how the majority of Americans are good sheep, they'll be wanting to go to war.

Oh yeah MUCH better with ISIS running roughshod all over Iraq and Syria.
Well that was under MaObama. President Trump has essentially resolved the ISIS problem. Also, there is no way to know for sure that ISIS wouldn’t have been founded even if we hadn’t removed Saddam Hussein from power.

Actually, It's Trump, Russia, Iran, and Syria that that have been defeating ISIS. The 1st step is to not fund them and give them American weapons and resources. Then let Russia, Iran, and Syria mop them up.

If Iran are terrorists, why do they get attacked by ISIS?

Actually, It's Trump, Russia, Iran, and Syria that that have been defeating ISIS. The 1st step is to not fund them and give them American weapons and resources. Then let Russia, Iran, and Syria mop them up.

Did we convieniently forget our bestest best ME buds, the Saudis , sponsor terrorist groups here?

Yet somehow those countries that have terror groups have their entire country and leadership labeled terrorists nations is as ludicrous as claiming the KKK runs the white house .

One would assume they'd subscribe to MAD , just as every other nation has, in fact methinks we'd see Israel behave rather well if Iran DID have an arsenal that matched theirs, as well as Iran keeping their terrorists in check

~S~

Well that was under MaObama. President Trump has essentially resolved the ISIS problem. Also, there is no way to know for sure that ISIS wouldn’t have been founded even if we hadn’t removed Saddam Hussein from power.

Actually, It's Trump, Russia, Iran, and Syria that that have been defeating ISIS

from rosie ^^^^BS!!!!!

The 1st step is to not fund them and give them American weapons and resources. Then let Russia, Iran, and Syria mop them up.

from rosie --give whom weapons and resources??? ISIS ----NAH!!!!

^^^ very naïve remark. muzzies attacking
muzzies ----sect and tribe is inconsquential

2de3759290e41023b8d717facbdce7a0--islam-religion.jpg

I agree. It will cost up to a trillion dollars, last for many years, and cost thousands of lives.

Nevertheless if the government wants it to happen, both parties and the people will go along with it.
Remember that the Iraq war won people over because of
Yellow cake Uranium was sold to Iraq. (Documents were faked)
They had satellite pictures of biological weapons production units. (They weren't)
They imported aluminum tubes for Uranium centrifuges. (They were not viable for that)
They were aligned with Al-Qaeda. (Just a meeting at an airport)
Intelligence by unreliable Ahmad Chalabi proved false

So all the government has to do is make up scary tales and the politicians and people will fall into line.
Bull shit. Just like the so-called war with Iraq, it will be over in no time at all. Hopefully Trump will be smart enough to not give a shit about the “Hearts and minds of the Iranian people” then we can be gone in no time too.

And I don’t buy that poll nonsense.
Well, you must have watched and read different accounts of the Iraq war than I did. The war was not "over in no time."
In war we never seem to try to predict future unintended consequences. Shoot first and think later.

You are counting all the time we spent in there policing the place. The actual war was over in no time.

We weren't just policing the place we wanted to occupy it to westernize it. But we first had to tame Iraq. Paul Bremer was made Provisional Coalition Administrator and wanted to sell franchises for Iraq's infrastructure and mineral wealth. But he let go the 400,000 strong Iraqi army which caused chaos. Mismanagement after the war sort of screwed up plans for a short war.

I can imagine Trump wanting to do the same in Iran so he could build condos on the beaches like he dreamed for N Korea. :)

Blah blah blah, spin spin spin. My point still stands. The actual war was over in no time.
Tell that to the 4000 who died after “Mission Accomplished”

Bull shit. Just like the so-called war with Iraq, it will be over in no time at all. Hopefully Trump will be smart enough to not give a shit about the “Hearts and minds of the Iranian people” then we can be gone in no time too.

And I don’t buy that poll nonsense.
Well, you must have watched and read different accounts of the Iraq war than I did. The war was not "over in no time."
In war we never seem to try to predict future unintended consequences. Shoot first and think later.

You are counting all the time we spent in there policing the place. The actual war was over in no time.

We weren't just policing the place we wanted to occupy it to westernize it. But we first had to tame Iraq. Paul Bremer was made Provisional Coalition Administrator and wanted to sell franchises for Iraq's infrastructure and mineral wealth. But he let go the 400,000 strong Iraqi army which caused chaos. Mismanagement after the war sort of screwed up plans for a short war.

I can imagine Trump wanting to do the same in Iran so he could build condos on the beaches like he dreamed for N Korea. :)

Blah blah blah, spin spin spin. My point still stands. The actual war was over in no time.
Hillary lost.................MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I wish we could force every chicken hawk who wants war with Iran to the front lines with a rifle....go ahead be rambo but I refuse to send my children to a shit hole in the ME to benefit Israel,Saudi Arabia and the US's zionist puppet masters.

We damn sure know nobody name Trump will be there.

And the thing about it is Iran has never attacked us.

Saudi Arabia has on 9/ 11

Israel has in 67’ when they killed American sailors in the USS Liberty attack.

With friends like these who needs enemies?

If I had my way, Iran would be our ally in the ME, and Israel and Saudi Arabia would be our enemies.

I mean since they already have.
Iran never attacked us? You must be 12 years old. In fact they did attack us and the Supreme Court ruled seized Iranian assets were to be used to compensate victims. Obama gave the money to Iran instead so they could bolster their terrorist operations and advance their ballistic missile system.

Trump really needs to reject his baby boomer impulses and stop listening to neocons' advice.

The reason we are still over there is because we decided to occupy and rebuild them. They are Nations who rule based on Theology and will never govern by True Democracy...........

After 9/11 we should have cleaned their clocks and left...............Now 17 years later we are still stuck there..............This is fighting War on their terms.........and it is a losing strategy.................

napoleonbonaparte1-2x.jpg

Sanctions and pressure is being applied to Iran again...................not the BS move of bribing them with money from Obama with no other concessions.

Iranians are in Yemen trying to take the region.............and marched right past ISIS to start shit with Israel...........

They are there to change the balance of power to shia.............and the internal conflict is shia versus sunni.............

The best we can do.......is finish off ISIS...........and hope that the place stabilizes...........we can't stay their forever.......

You don't do that by giving guns to El Nusra.........which are radicals to overthrow Assad............You don't do it by pampering Iran.

The reason we are still over there is because we decided to occupy and rebuild them. They are Nations who rule based on Theology and will never govern by True Democracy...........

After 9/11 we should have cleaned their clocks and left...............Now 17 years later we are still stuck there..............This is fighting War on their terms.........and it is a losing strategy.................

We never occupied Iran. We shouldn't be dropping bombs on any country unless we are at war and they're literally trying to invade us or one of our allies.

We never occupied Iran. We shouldn't be dropping bombs on any country unless we are at war and they're literally trying to invade us or one of our allies.
Who the hell said I want a War...............I'm pointing out that they are dirt bags and support terror.............They are our enemies..........and recognizing that does not mean we go to war tommorrow...........

I pointed out that our strategy over there is stupid...............it is endless war..............just as the British and French found out the hard way after WWI.........It NEVER ENDS......................

Which is exactly why I made the comments I made.............I argued with my brother before the Iraq War began...........I said if we must fight them then blow their asses up and leave...................do not stay..................I said we'll get in there and get stuck..................and I was right...............

You don't stay in that region for a long time unless you are stupid..............In the 80's ....those of us over there wanted to stomp Iran's ass into the ground...........Because of their shit............and because of the hostage crisis.............Should have let us smack their asses down then.........and dealt with it then......................But we are ruled by politics.............and allowed it to grow to what it is today........

The middle east is quick sand ..........anyone who goes in.......eventually sinks.................

Hillary lost.................MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Is that the go to when conservatives lose an argument?

4000 died after Bush declared Mission Accomplished

Oh yea! Well Hillary lost

Sanctions and pressure is being applied to Iran again...................not the BS move of bribing them with money from Obama with no other concessions.

Iranians are in Yemen trying to take the region.............and marched right past ISIS to start shit with Israel...........

They are there to change the balance of power to shia.............and the internal conflict is shia versus sunni.............

The best we can do.......is finish off ISIS...........and hope that the place stabilizes...........we can't stay their forever.......

You don't do that by giving guns to El Nusra.........which are radicals to overthrow Assad............You don't do it by pampering Iran.
Trump is allowing Iran to restart their nuclear program

Forum List

Back