Americans overwhelmingly reject going to war with Iran

Stop listening to this ahole>

Iran_Bomb_Main_pic_1-554x354.jpg

Trying to stop their nuclear ambitions is the proper move............they continue and continued under the Joke of a deal with Obama..........with the most screwed up vote I've ever seen in my lifetime................

They can't be allowed to get the weapons.........and a War is not necessary to take them out if that is needed...........

Back in the day they held our hostages for 444 days.......an act of War...........when I was over there they were mining the Straits and sending suicide boats........I remember distinctly back then that we wanted to kick their asses because the Iranian hostage crisis wasn't far from memory..............Not to mention them trying to kill us back then.............

They are a terror supporting nation....and have been since they overthrew the Shah.

You must have been doing some serious drugs in the late 70s
Either that or you listen to Alex Jones

Neither, after research, I won't deny the "crisis" was over students taking over the embassy, apparently I was wrong on that.

But what about the skyjackers?

Over 150 people.
I remember a US Navy ship shooting down an innocent Iranian airline
I don’t remember a skyjacking

I do. It was Iranians and a whole plane full of people. They kept them all hostage for just under a year.

I recall a number of 179.
You bluffing is not working...it only highlights what an unreliable poster you are

I checked your post of hijackings and none fit your description

Whatever. I remember what I remember.

This song didn't come out of the ethereal:

Sorry ...too poorly done to waste my time

They can't be allowed to get the weapons

why?

~S~
Because they support terror groups...........and are very radical............

I got news for you..............if I'd have been in charge after 9/11 I'd have blown those sites off the face of the earth.........but that is just me.

Now almost 2 decades of War over there because politicians thinking we change them to real democracy.........Not gonna happen over there.

Trying to stop their nuclear ambitions is the proper move............they continue and continued under the Joke of a deal with Obama..........with the most screwed up vote I've ever seen in my lifetime................

They can't be allowed to get the weapons.........and a War is not necessary to take them out if that is needed...........

Back in the day they held our hostages for 444 days.......an act of War...........when I was over there they were mining the Straits and sending suicide boats........I remember distinctly back then that we wanted to kick their asses because the Iranian hostage crisis wasn't far from memory..............Not to mention them trying to kill us back then.............

They are a terror supporting nation....and have been since they overthrew the Shah.

We overthrew the Shah.

Another submissive weakling that doesn't know anything.

Neither, after research, I won't deny the "crisis" was over students taking over the embassy, apparently I was wrong on that.

But what about the skyjackers?

Over 150 people.
I remember a US Navy ship shooting down an innocent Iranian airline
I don’t remember a skyjacking

I do. It was Iranians and a whole plane full of people. They kept them all hostage for just under a year.

I recall a number of 179.
You bluffing is not working...it only highlights what an unreliable poster you are

I checked your post of hijackings and none fit your description

Whatever. I remember what I remember.

This song didn't come out of the ethereal:

Sorry ...too poorly done to waste my time

DjJfxsEVsAA0HIt_1_.jpg

We overthrew the Shah.

Another submissive weakling that doesn't know anything.
FO lib

I agree. It will cost up to a trillion dollars, last for many years, and cost thousands of lives.

Nevertheless if the government wants it to happen, both parties and the people will go along with it.
Remember that the Iraq war won people over because of
Yellow cake Uranium was sold to Iraq. (Documents were faked)
They had satellite pictures of biological weapons production units. (They weren't)
They imported aluminum tubes for Uranium centrifuges. (They were not viable for that)
They were aligned with Al-Qaeda. (Just a meeting at an airport)
Intelligence by unreliable Ahmad Chalabi proved false

So all the government has to do is make up scary tales and the politicians and people will fall into line.
Bull shit. Just like the so-called war with Iraq, it will be over in no time at all. Hopefully Trump will be smart enough to not give a shit about the “Hearts and minds of the Iranian people” then we can be gone in no time too.

And I don’t buy that poll nonsense.
Well, you must have watched and read different accounts of the Iraq war than I did. The war was not "over in no time."
In war we never seem to try to predict future unintended consequences. Shoot first and think later.

You are counting all the time we spent in there policing the place. The actual war was over in no time.

We weren't just policing the place we wanted to occupy it to westernize it. But we first had to tame Iraq. Paul Bremer was made Provisional Coalition Administrator and wanted to sell franchises for Iraq's infrastructure and mineral wealth. But he let go the 400,000 strong Iraqi army which caused chaos. Mismanagement after the war sort of screwed up plans for a short war.

I can imagine Trump wanting to do the same in Iran so he could build condos on the beaches like he dreamed for N Korea. :)

Blah blah blah, spin spin spin. My point still stands. The actual war was over in no time.

Americans Overwhelmingly Reject Going To War With Iran, New Poll Finds

Good. Problem is the masters pulling the strings in DC don't give a shit what US citizens want. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does I won't be cheering the US on because the US government is NOT the United States....this is 100% pushed by the zionist globalist deep state. They have been aching for a war with Iran for 30 years.

Moron. The US was dead set against going to War with the Nazis in November 1941, too.

We'd be dead set against War with anybody. Any time.

Unless they attack us first.

Then........ They're dead meat
Bullshit. The US government was aching to go to war with NS Germany and Japan 10 years before we actually did. His Zionist globalist handlers pushed him to fund the UK with arms and told the UK government where German ships were etc. We provoked an attack on Pearl Harbor and used 2k+ sailors as bait for Japan to attack us. Jesus read some real history not this revisionist government shit.
I agree. It will cost up to a trillion dollars, last for many years, and cost thousands of lives.

Nevertheless if the government wants it to happen, both parties and the people will go along with it.
They had satellite pictures of biological weapons production units. (They weren't)
They imported aluminum tubes for Uranium centrifuges. (They were not viable for that)

So all the government has to do is make up scary tales and the politicians and people will fall into line.

Wait, wut?

Are you suggesting that intelligence agencies like the FBI and CIA are merely political tools to held win elections?
I'm saying the GOP and Fox News etc etc are are lying fear-mongering scumbags and the Dupes will go along with anything they want.
Tucker Carlson, Ingraham and Coulter are ALL against Trump going to war with Iran. You can google that. I like Carlson he is a sane voice.

They have been aching for a war with Iran for 30 years.
Anytime we can kill evil, it’s a good thing. The world will be an exponentially better place without Iran. It’s been a MUCH better place without Saddam Hussein.

Good. Problem is the masters pulling the strings in DC don't give a shit what US citizens want. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does I won't be cheering the US on because the US government is NOT the United States....this is 100% pushed by the zionist globalist deep state. They have been aching for a war with Iran for 30 years.

I don't think you or whoever conducted your quoted pole have a hit of a clue what US citizens want. More importantly you don't seem to understand that global events are constantly happening and that what is true at the present moment may not be an hour from now. In any case we have more than ample reason to go to war with Iran for decades now. President Trump is dealing with Iran in a manner I fully support.
Any person who does not support their Nation in the event of war does not deserve to be considered a citizen. They are simply irresponsible leaches who can't seem to understand the fact that wars are fought by people; not governments.

No need for a Declaration of War to take out their nuclear programs and missile programs. The President can do pretty much what he pleases, at least for a limited time period. Long enough to do what is needed.

For the folks that want to hit back at Russia for meddling, taking out their surrogate in the ME would certainly be a way.
The President has no such powers. The War Powers Resolution is a check on presidential powers, not a license.

The aching started right after they stopped selling them weapons?

Wait, wut?

Are you suggesting that intelligence agencies like the FBI and CIA are merely political tools to held win elections?
Elections? He’s talking about war, not elections.

You’re not smart.

Oh yeah MUCH better with ISIS running roughshod all over Iraq and Syria.
Well that was under MaObama. President Trump has essentially resolved the ISIS problem. Also, there is no way to know for sure that ISIS wouldn’t have been founded even if we hadn’t removed Saddam Hussein from power.

Forum List

Back