America's Astronauts Being Held Hostage By America At The Space Station- Wilmore And Sunita... Is Biden Aware?

They are not STRANDED…they are just stuck on the ISS with no way to get off…but they are not STRANDED… :rolleyes:

If you are on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific and your boat is broken down and no one can get to you…you are NOT STRANDED…keep that in mind.
What is wrong with admitting that they are stranded?

DEI Boeing continues to rack up the points. Oh and guess who’s the chair of the National Space Council: DEI hire Kamala.

“Boeing Starliner astronauts, stranded at the International Space Station after a weeklong test flight turned into a two-month stay due to thruster problems, may be forced to fly home on SpaceX in 2025, NASA has admitted. NASA updated reporters Wednesday at a news conference, which Boeing did not attend, on the timeline for crew members Butch Wilmore and Suni Williams. The astronauts have been in space for 63 days with no return date in sight.”

1723339462944.jpeg

I remember watching a movies maybe 5 years ago or so called "The Space Between Us" in which they discussed the long term affects of living without gravity and the adjustments that need to be made upon a return to earth.

Of course this is just a movie but a lot of the things that are researched for the making of quite a number of movies actually are factual.

They don't give a shit.

It's boeing and despite all of their major screw ups in the past yesr they get VERY little attention in the news.

Come on. 2 seperated boeing whistleblowers ended up "committing suicide" before they could testify with one of them repeatedly saying he didn't want to kill himself.

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows Boeing is paying off officials to keep everything under wraps as much as possible. Including this because it would be another black eye on the company.

Being a major military contractor with endlessly deep pockets buys a lot of coverups.
I wish you hadn't told me

So, if they do not come ack until 2025 is it possible that Progressives are looking at Starliner and the Gilligan's Island failure to them? That some voters will look at DEI as a real problem instead of the Prog propaganda that spews otherwise.

"IF IT'S BOEING, YOU'RE NOT GOING [HOME]"
Wall Street Silver @WallStreetSilv
Boeing Starliner could be junk and stuck at the Space Station permanently.

NASA has lost confidence in the safety of the Starliner due to leaks and won't allow astronauts to return on it."

This is beyond horrible.....a real nightmare I pray for them!

Forum List

Back