America's Best Jobs Market in US History stays Incredibly Strong

Let's see.......

who publishes the Jobs Numbers.......The Government.
who publishes the immigration Numbers.....The Government.

You understand your flawed logic.

You believe the Government numbers on Immigration, in fact, you even try to inflate those Government numbers with nothing but your feel feels.

You don't believe the Government numbers on Jobs, even though you pump up some job numbers under trump and even blame 'something' on the loss of jobs under trump, and give NO credit to biden.

You, are indeed a poster using feel feels, and NEVER facts.
I don't believe ANYTHING fom the Biden administration, period. And you shouldn't either.

1. I didnt claim anything about Biden creating jobs.

2. Yes, Trump reversed it all with the highest GDP in US history. I clain that AGAIN and again.
trump never average a yearly 3% GDP, as promised, remembering his promise of 4 to 5 or even 6% GDP............LOOLLLLOLLL
ONE quarter of DATA, Q3 2020, due to COVID, doesn't mean shit when he can't even average 3% for the year.

Yeah, they dropped in the spring of 2020 because demand collapsed as tens of millions no longer commuted to work.

Thanks for finally blaming Trump for that.
thumbsup.gif
He remembers the price in spring 2020, but forgets what it was actually at by the time Trump left office.
Plus in April 2020, when the futures price of oil actually went negative (they had to pay people to take the oil).

Something bizarre happened in the oil markets on Monday: Prices fell so much that some traders paid buyers to take oil off their hands. The price of the main U.S. oil benchmark fell more than $50 a barrel to end the day about $30 below zero, the first time oil prices have ever turned negative.

And the labor force adds very few illegal aliens. Gramps is too stupid to know that.
I don't know where you got that wackadoodle idea, but I can assure you that whatever jobs do happen to become available, they will be scooped up by illegal aliens, in a heartbeat, nd guys like YOU are the victims (if only you had the COMMON SENSE) to know that.

Your possible disadvantages >>

1. Are you willing to work for minimum wage (or less off the books) ?
2.. Are you non-white ?
3. Can you speak Spanish ?

If you answered yes to these questions you've got a shot at getting a job. Doesn't matter to me, being out of the workforce - retired. YOU are the the one with the problem.

My " comment" ? HA HA HA. Are you on LSD ? I said nothing about illegal aliens being counted.

In my unverse there is no workforce figure. I'm a conservative, I don't go by half-ass, phony, concocted "figures" that are designed for leftist SUCKERS like you.

In my REAL universe, I see a million illegal aliens pouring into the country, and I know there are nowhere near that many jobs being created, and I know that there thereby is a huge surplus of people vs jobs. All this points to there NOT BEING ANY WORKFORCE for many, but rather millions of homeless, destitute, unemployed people whom Biden only cares that in November 2024, they go VOTE for him (if Democrats are moronic enough to nominate him again) :rolleyes:

LOLOL

You didn't count them??

One for every 50 illegal aliens. Ho hum. yawn****

You're as dumb as a millennium is long.

Prices aren't falling for housing rents and gas at the pump.
The housing is the biggest. That is taking two weeks and a half worth of income out of Americans' pockets every month.

What was 2 weeks of disposable income per month for Americans has become 1/2 a week. That's going to

drastically contract the economy.

trump never average a yearly 3% GDP, as promised, remembering his promise of 4 to 5 or even 6% GDP............LOOLLLLOLLL
ONE quarter of DATA, Q3 2020, due to COVID, doesn't mean shit when he can't even average 3% for the year.

Trump's annualized real GDP was a pathetic 1.5%. The lowest by any president since the Great Depression.

The early 2020 numbers are a pile of crap because of Covid (not Trump connected)

Wanna see some interesting nubers (if numbers re your bag ?) look at the V-GRAPH (liberals dont know what this is -CNN/MSNBC hide it) it is Obama's 2015/2016 GDPs SINKING like a rock, followed by Trump's RISING GDPs in 2017/2018.

The housing is the biggest. That is taking two weeks and a half worth of income out of Americans' pockets every month.

What was 2 weeks of disposable income has become 1/2 a week. That's going to drastically contract the economy.
Absolutley. The renters in my previous apartment complex were paying $600/month when Trump was president. Now they pay $1350/month.

That is the equivalent of being MUGGED on the street, for $750 once every month.

I don't know where you got that wackadoodle idea, but I can assure you that whatever jobs do happen to become available, they will be scooped up by illegal aliens, in a heartbeat, nd guys like YOU are the victims (if only you had the COMMON SENSE) to know that.

Your possible disadvantages >>

1. Are you willing to work for minimum wage (or less off the books) ?
2.. Are you non-white ?
3. Can you speak Spanish ?

If you answered yes to these questions you've got a shot at getting a job. Doesn't matter to me, being out of the workforce - retired. YOU are the the one with the problem.

Retard, you ignore the actual work force and instead, make up your own. You have no clue who's actually counted in it. Your arguments go south from there.

And given my job, I have no work problems.

Trump's annualized real GDP was a pathetic 1.5%. The lowest by any president since the Great Depression.
Again, nutso leftists including the pandemic to portray Trump as unsuccessful. Never believe a leftist.

The early 2020 numbers are a pile of crap because of Covid (not Trump connected)

Wanna see some interesting nubers (if numbers re your bag ?) look at the V-GRAPH (liberals dont know what this is -CNN/MSNBC hide it) it is Obama's 2015/2016 GDPs SINKING like a rock, followed by Trump's RISING GDPs in 2017/2018.

Even if you ignore 2020, Trump's annualized real GDP figures bottom out at 2.5% growth.

Absolutley. The renters in my previous apartment complex were paying $600/month when Trump was president. Now they pay $1350/month.

That is the equivalent of being MUGGED on the street, for $750 once every month.

A pity you hate capitalism.

Again, nutso leftists including the pandemic to portray Trump as unsuccessful. Never believe a leftist.

LOLOLOL

Now THAT'S funny given you credited Trump (although you say how) for the largest growth during that same pandemic.

Forum List

Back