America's Best Jobs Market in US History stays Incredibly Strong

Retard, you ignore the actual work force and instead, make up your own. You have no clue who's actually counted in it. Your arguments go south from there.

And given my job, I have no work problems.
"counted" ? whats that ? yet another jibberish of numbers designed to hoodwink people into believing a pile of bullshit. ?

The actual "workforce" is a very limited number of jobs vs a tsunami of people pouring into the country, who have no hope of getting a job, and when they don't, YOU sure don't.

Egg prices are reaching historic (inflation adjusted) lows.
Supply chain getting back to normal, has many prices falling.
Get back to me when the $1350/mo rents go back to $600/mo, and when gas at the pump goes back to less than $2.00/gallon

LOLOLOL

Now THAT'S funny given you credited Trump (although you say how) for the largest growth during that same pandemic.
NO, it was NOT during the pandemic. It was after the pandemic, after the shutdowns,when trump opened the economy up again. That is WHY the GDP was so high.

Get back to me when the $1350/mo rents go back to $600/mo, and when gas at the pump goes back to less than $2.00/gallon
As I posted, when Tump left office, gasoline was Jan 2021 $235.3, and rising rapidly at nearly 30 cents a month since December 2020. As people started returning to work. Remember at that time unemployment was at 6.8%.

Sorry students. No more education for you now. Time for me to have breakfast. Class dismissed. :biggrin:

That ain’t going to happen.
We could have $2.00 a gallon gas, if we plunged the country into another Trump recession, with negative GDP growth,

2020 -2.77% -5.06%

Blow out jobs number this morning!

+336k jobs.
Biden is the jobs president and no president has created the jobs Biden has, and no president has the strong jobs market that Biden has.

Bidenomics = Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !

Mod Edit: Fixed link

Big Joe Biden, come on down and claim your prize... a Trumpy bear!

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 12.01.25 PM.png

Over the year ended December 2016, the unemployment rate declined 0.3 percentage point, from 5.0 percent to 4.7 percent.

The average yearly unemployment rate for 2020 had been 8.1%.

"counted" ? whats that ? yet another jibberish of numbers designed to hoodwink people into believing a pile of bullshit. ?

The actual "workforce" is a very limited number of jobs vs a tsunami of people pouring into the country, who have no hope of getting a job, and when they don't, YOU sure don't.

LOL

As usual, your own made up nonsense is summarily dismissed in lieu of actual data.

Blow out jobs number this morning!

+336k jobs.
Biden is the jobs president and no president has created the jobs Biden has, and no president has the strong jobs market that Biden has.

Bidenomics = Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !

Mod Edit: Fixed link

All major buckets of jobs are showing declining growth…. How many name changes will they go through before they call it a recession?​

That is right, money supply is dropping. Trumptards are so damn inconsistent. Inflation is higher than wage growth, that is terrible they say. Then Biden turns it around, wage growth is higher than inflation, we are creating too many jobs they say. They bitch and moan about the inflationary pressure of printing dollars, and then when the money supply starts dropping, they scream how terrible that is. Jeez, you need a playbook to keep up.
They're just ignorant. Aggressively. Limbaugh told them they're economic experts because of the (R) after their name.

As I always say, there is no better example of the Dunning Kruger Effect than a Trumpster trying to discuss economics & markets.

Forum List

Back