I can't wait until you darwinize your dumb ass out of existence.

remember .-

1726926114844.jpeg

the golden rule ...

Why post in here at all? Because these 'atheists' are just superstitious pagan cultists and can't help themselves; they need constant re-affirmation from their herd.

being silent in lite of christianity -

1726926334450.jpeg

is done so at ones own peril.

and the jew picaro their systemic itinerary, pagan - as their own attempt for supremacy.

i do not live in texas - you do ...

then again the bible belt did encompass the country as a whole, till the sixties and the new 1st century reformation took place.
Feel free to keep sharing photos from your family photo album.

Feel free to keep sharing photos from your family photo album.

do you still insist the 60's is not the beginning time for ending christian, bible belt racism -

1726966443920.jpeg

and their overt political cynicism and false pretenses of religious continuance still rampant to this day ... the same as jesus in the 1st century repudiation of judaism.

do you still insist the 60's is not the beginning time for ending christian, bible belt racism -

View attachment 1016000

and their overt political cynicism and false pretenses of religious continuance still rampant to this day ... the same as jesus in the 1st century repudiation of judaism.
That's a cute picture of your family vacation to DC. You sure do have a lot of brothers.

Do you guys pass down your costumes to the next generation?
The bed sheets and the pointy hats are moldering away in the closets of America's south, in readiness for the next generation of the K....

And the newly created demand is outstripping the supply that was left from the 60's.

What are the Catholic churches hiding in their basement cellars where the unborn bodies go?

The bed sheets and the pointy hats are moldering away in the closets of America's south, in readiness for the next generation of the K....

And the newly created demand is outstripping the supply that was left from the 60's.

What are the Catholic churches hiding in their basement cellars where the unborn bodies go?
The KKK was established as the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party to take back the statehouses from black REPUBLICAN legislators. Go learn some history and get back to me, Ivan.

The KKK was established as the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party to take back the statehouses from black REPUBLICAN legislators. Go learn some history and get back to me, Ivan.
I knew that and they're Americans guilty as charged.

I'm not one as you must know by now!

The KKK was established as the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party t
They are part of America’s white Christian heritage and now you must know the current white Christian heritage is Republican whereas the Democrats have cleaned up their act and represent America’s black Christian heritage for nine out of ten black Christians who prefer to coexist peacefully with all religions and beliefs as if should be.

Do you guys pass down your costumes to the next generation?

Republican Christian racists who will vote for Don Trump don’t wear robes anymore because they wear crosses on their lapel pins governing the state for a white brand of Jesus with impunity since six rightwing Catholics on the Supreme Court overturned Roe.

At that point, she said, she didn’t know she was being criminally investigated. Yet three months after her loss, Marsh was charged with murder/homicide by child abuse, law enforcement records show. She spent 22 days at the Orangeburg-Calhoun Regional Detention Center, where she was initially held without bond, facing 20 years to life in prison.

This August, 13 months after she was released from jail to house arrest with an ankle monitor, Marsh was cleared by a grand jury. Her case will not proceed to trial.

Her story raises questions about the state of reproductive rights in this country, disparities in health care, and pregnancy criminalization, especially for Black women like Marsh. More than two years after the U.S. Supreme Court issued its Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision, which allowed states to outlaw abortion, the climate around these topics remains highly charged.

kkk is a christian only organization founded by confederates, pugs who lost the civil war ... you prove yourself a liar again, crucifyer.

They are part of America’s white Christian heritage and now you must know the current white Christian heritage is Republican whereas the Democrats have cleaned up their act and represent America’s black Christian heritage for nine out of ten black Christians who prefer to coexist peacefully with all religions and beliefs as if should be.
I guess you are forgetting the white Christian heritage that opposed and ended slavery and the KKK. Republicans led the civil rights movement. Democrats opposed it. Maybe learn some history.

Forum List

Back