🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's First Lady(?) on Veterans Day....

So you've nothing again, and want to try and parley that into something. I need some good entertainment tonight and you can be it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Sure, we can rehash how you were caught lying about that picture all you want, if you can take some time off from your lonely frozen TV dinner.

Funniest was when you claimed the Obamas must have worn the exact same outfits (bomber jacket and very unique dress) to two different events three years apart. Who is stupid enough to even attempt that lie?

Seems the Moooch not only wears the same dress twice but THREE TIMES!

Michelle Obama Wears Same Target Dress on 3 different occasions Winnies

Sorry Spurtin for ruining your rant!..:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

I think this is a STUPID complaint, but the woman behind MO is in uniform and thus required to salute, whereas the hand over the heart is just traditional for private citizens.

Elections have consequences.

The far left have been told that elections have consequences.

And so has the far right: they cannot screw with the mainstream GOP congressional policy.

Elections have consequences.

The far left have been told that elections have consequences.

And so has the far right: they cannot screw with the mainstream GOP congressional policy.

Of course we of the RIGHT can fuck you moderates up... we can make it so you NEVER win another election. We may not have the power...YET... to be an elected majority force, but we can shut you bastards down, easier than we can do it to the sycophant left! You think gov't can eradicate the terrorist muslims? You think gov't can stop the black THUGERY? The gov't can't stop a movement unless you are will to KILL all in those movements.... America is AFRAID of the first two, the last one would TRY to do something about them, you moderates are feckless!

Vigilante is too easy in posting a doctored picture from 2011

However, this photo does not show First Lady Michelle Obama ignoring standard flag protocol and declining to place her hand over her heart during the ceremony; the image displayed above has been misleadingly cropped to create that false impression. The full photograph shows no one present other than President Obama — not military personnel, not basketball players, not spectators — saluting the flag or placing their hands over their hearts, either. What Pete Souza captured in this image was the brief instant at the very beginning of the ceremony in which President Obama raised his hand to his heart, before anyone else in the frame reacted and did likewise:

Read more at snopes.com Michelle Obama on Veterans Day 2011

Nah, the far right can never hold the party hostage again.

We learned that we can draw women and minorities in numbers sufficient to offset far righty angst.

If we work on reaching to women and minorities, we can completely ignore the far right in party politics, and yet win easily.

However, this photo does not show First Lady Michelle Obama ignoring standard flag protocol and declining to place her hand over her heart during the ceremony; the image displayed above has been misleadingly cropped to create that false impression. The full photograph shows no one present other than President Obama — not military personnel, not basketball players, not spectators — saluting the flag or placing their hands over their hearts, either. What Pete Souza captured in this image was the brief instant at the very beginning of the ceremony in which President Obama raised his hand to his heart, before anyone else in the frame reacted and did likewise:

Seems the picture at WhiteHouse.gov is the same picture as in post #1. And since we all know snoopes is a left wing arm of the DemocRATS, we all believe it!

Nah, the far right can never hold the party hostage again.

We learned that we can draw women and minorities in numbers sufficient to offset far righty angst.

If we work on reaching to women and minorities, we can completely ignore the far right in party politics, and yet win easily.

You Can? Well then why are you complaining about us inconsequential millions?

I am not, you are complaining.

Your numbers were far less important in 2014.

Many of your candidates were defeated in 2014 primaries.

Mitch and John are telling you to fuck off.

It is what it is.

Seems the picture at WhiteHouse.gov is the same picture as in post #1. And since we all know snoopes is a left wing arm of the DemocRATS, we all believe it!

Lets see....

Who has more credibility? snopes or Photoshop Charlie?

Sorry Vig.....gotta go with snopes

I am not, you are complaining.

Your numbers were far less important in 2014.

Many of your candidates were defeated in 2014 primaries.

Mitch and John are telling you to fuck off.

It is what it is.

I don't think any Patriot will mind NOT voting for an election or 2 to accomplish the destruction of you moderates. Mr. Chamberlain!

Lets see....

Ride the razor, rightwingnut, I guess the the picture from the White House I used was photoshopped?

Snopes, yeah, photo shop, no.

We will just reach for more centrists, Vigilante.

Your kind will heel and lick the boot, or get kicked into the cold.

elections have consequences

you folks were warned off after the fiascos of late last year

you would not listen

most of your candidates were defeated in the primaries

you still are not listening

out into the darkness you go

elections have consequences

you folks were warned off after the fiascos of late last year

you would not listen

most of your candidates were defeated in the primaries

you still are not listening

out into the darkness you go

I've been saving this just for a moment like this from a SUPPOSED CENTRIST REPUBLICAN....I do hope YOU and the readers of this thread appreciate it, the way I do! You just can't argue with THE TRUTH!

Lets see....

Ride the razor, rightwingnut, I guess the the picture from the White House I used was photoshopped?

Lets see

Should I take the word of Photoshop Charlie who doctors everything he posts on this board? Maybe this time he is telling the truth...I mean it COULD happen

Fool me once.....

So, lets see what Michelle Obama REALLY thinks about veterans

Joining Forces - USO

The USO is proud to support the White House and First Lady Michelle Obama’s Joining Forces initiative. Together, we are taking action to serve America's military families. Send your message of thanks, find a volunteer opportunity in your community, or learn about other ways you can make a difference in the lives of our troops and their families

Veterans and families get a boost from Michelle Obama Jill Biden - CBS News

First lady Michelle Obama announced pledges from foundations and corporations totaling more than $160 million Wednesday to help veterans and their families get the services they need as the country adjusts to a postwar footing.
Calling this a "pivotal moment for our military families and for our country" as the war in Afghanistan ends, the first lady said military families should never have to face the challenges associated with the transition to civilian life alone.
Appearing at a conference of philanthropic groups, Mrs. Obama warned that with fewer homecoming videos and welcome-home parades for returning troops likely in future years, "we cannot allow ourselves to forget their service to our country. ... We've got to show our military families that our country is there for them not just while they're in uniform but for the long haul."
The first lady highlighted the launch of the Philanthropy-Joining Forces Impact Pledge, under which more than 30 organizations are making commitments to provide a range of services over the next five years, including $62 million in existing commitments and $102 million in new pledges over the next five years

Forum List

Back