America's future is bright

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
When we saw Charles Morris, the man who analyzed the crash several years before it happened, writing about what he called “the best-kept secret in the economics media,” we thought we’d better tune in. “Comeback: Why the US Sits at the Brink of a New Boom” is Morris’ prediction of a long-term growth period rivaling the 1950s and 1960s. And it’s not going to be a self-destructive boom, as afflicted the housing market; it will be rooted in manufacturing and energy.....

America unleashed: Why we'll be number one once more | Making Sen$e | PBS NewsHour | PBS

Oh my, you are breaking the "Conservatives" hearts. Whatever will they do if things are booming as they were under Clinton? Start using those little drone things they are selling now to look into everyones bedroom windows, and scream we are all going to hell for moral turpitude?

The stock market is inflated and doomed for an implosion.

Our national debt is going to explode with Democraps continually running up the bill especially with the new costs in Medicaid and obamacare rising these next few years.

Companies will lay off workers once obamacare is fully enforced...if Democraps ever quit delaying it every election.

Oh my, you are breaking the "Conservatives" hearts. Whatever will they do if things are booming as they were under Clinton? Start using those little drone things they are selling now to look into everyones bedroom windows, and scream we are all going to hell for moral turpitude?

What conceivable indication of a boom is there? None that I can see. Our debt is sky high. Social Security and Medicare are headed for bankruptcy. The regulatory apparatus is out of control. The welfare rolls are mushrooming. Where is the silver lining?

And eventually they'll come for that 20 trillion in pension funds. MyRA will be voluntary at first, but it eventually become a self-aware unfunded liability so we can finance more wars and other bullshit. Anyway, when they start talking about taking your 401's run, but there is really nowhere to run to.

Captain of the titanic..."Come outside everyone, there's a good view of icebergs off the front of the ship."

Forum List

Back