🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's future is bright

Copy....but the GOP needs to control all of Congress and repeal obamacare and most of the other bullshit passed these past 5 years under Obama.

The stock market is still heading for a possible crash. The debt needs to be reversed.

The EPA, DOJ, NLRB, IRS, etc need to be stopped from going after people/companies that Obama doesn't like.

In other words, in about 9 months I see Dems losing the Senate and the House.

When we saw Charles Morris, the man who analyzed the crash several years before it happened, writing about what he called “the best-kept secret in the economics media,” we thought we’d better tune in. “Comeback: Why the US Sits at the Brink of a New Boom” is Morris’ prediction of a long-term growth period rivaling the 1950s and 1960s. And it’s not going to be a self-destructive boom, as afflicted the housing market; it will be rooted in manufacturing and energy.....

America unleashed: Why we'll be number one once more | Making Sen$e | PBS NewsHour | PBS

And yet all that supposed wealth won't buy back our freedoms once we give them away to a lawless tyrannical Obama government. His subjection of the American people will not end with his own term ending in 2016 (hopefully!).

It will be permanent.

Copy....but the GOP needs to control all of Congress and repeal obamacare and most of the other bullshit passed these past 5 years under Obama.

The stock market is still heading for a possible crash. The debt needs to be reversed.

The EPA, DOJ, NLRB, IRS, etc need to be stopped from going after people/companies that Obama doesn't like.

In other words, in about 9 months I see Dems losing the Senate and the House.

Yep. That's just for starters.

And we need to take that fricken pen of his and throw it in the Potomac.

Oh my, you are breaking the "Conservatives" hearts. Whatever will they do if things are booming as they were under Clinton? Start using those little drone things they are selling now to look into everyones bedroom windows, and scream we are all going to hell for moral turpitude?

says a liberal Peeping Tom,

where is Clitons "BOOM" now ? those "dot coms " are non existent now and a lot of people lost their ass.

and morals ? you fucking libs have no concept of morals.., "if it feeeeels good.., do it" :up:

Oh my, you are breaking the "Conservatives" hearts. Whatever will they do if things are booming as they were under Clinton? Start using those little drone things they are selling now to look into everyones bedroom windows, and scream we are all going to hell for moral turpitude?

What conceivable indication of a boom is there? None that I can see. Our debt is sky high. Social Security and Medicare are headed for bankruptcy. The regulatory apparatus is out of control. The welfare rolls are mushrooming. Where is the silver lining?

February 21, 2017AD

Forum List

Back