America’s Most Miserable Cities, Ranked

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Gary, IN is still #1 but Detroit, once called the Disneyland of Death, has dropped to #3.

Given that the list does not even scratch the surface this really reinforces the notion that we're past peak America as far as our cities go.

Stunned that Camden, NJ isn't there....Pulled off the freeway there by accident about 10 years ago....Never seen more boarded up buildings and broken glass in the streets before or since.

Detroit is the real tragedy here...Once the 2nd most prosperous city in the nation after NYC, now a borderline urban ghost town.

Stunned that Camden, NJ isn't there....Pulled off the freeway there by accident about 10 years ago....Never seen more boarded up buildings and broken glass in the streets before or since.

Detroit is the real tragedy here...Once the 2nd most prosperous city in the nation after NYC, now a borderline urban ghost town.
democraps dream city of success

never recovered after they burnt the fucking thing down in the great society days

Gary, IN is still #1 but Detroit, once called the Disneyland of Death, has dropped to #3.

Given that the list does not even scratch the surface this really reinforces the notion that we're past peak America as far as our cities go.
we're at the pinnacle of the Great Society

Are they shitholes because democrats live there or do democrats live there because they're shitholes?

That's a terrible piece ... what about Fargo, Winnipeg, Churchill ... folks in Churchill have to drive 20 penny nails through their doors to keep HUNGRY BEARS FROM RIPPING THEM OF THE HINGES ... both doors and people ...

That's misery ...

Jackson Miss. seemed like a place you should zoom through without stopping, for sure.

But I gotta say= the wrong side of Kansas City, Mo and just about any side of St. Louis makes you sincerely believe you're about to be murdered any second.

Misery can be found everywhere. I've been to some small forgotten towns way off the interstate that are proper shitholes. They have all the same problems, poverty, drugs, crime, etc. but no one cares enough to rank the misery of rural America.

Misery can be found everywhere. I've been to some small forgotten towns way off the interstate that are proper shitholes. They have all the same problems, poverty, drugs, crime, etc. but no one cares enough to rank the misery of rural America.

That's because they're forgotton.

Jackson Miss. seemed like a place you should zoom through without stopping, for sure.

But I gotta say= the wrong side of Kansas City, Mo and just about any side of St. Louis makes you sincerely believe you're about to be murdered any second.

That is one Southern City I'd avoid ... the rest are .. you know ... NOT SNOW COUNTRY ...

Chicago ... December ... that's misery ...

That is one Southern City I'd avoid ... the rest are .. you know ... NOT SNOW COUNTRY ...

Chicago ... December ... that's misery ...

I don't think you need to add December to Chicago

Jackson Mississippi has had a terrible rep since Charlie Daniels broke down there 50 years ago and got a weak reception at the Dew Drop Inn.

Detroit is the poster child for outsourcing, and what it has done to America.

Think about it: The greatest threat to this country, geopolitically, is the Peoples Republic of China, which would still be an agrarian backwater of a nation were it not for the United States turning it into an industrial superpower.

Forum List

Back