America's Teacher Shortage "Worse Than We Thought"

So if someone from Russia comes into the US and drops a baby that makes that baby a US citizen?

Babies are born, not "dropped." The disdain in which you liberals regard human life is disgusting. If a baby is BORN in the US, that baby is a citizen of the United States of America. If you don't like my country, go find another. We won't miss you.
Androgynous Jim is not a liberal.

He quacks like a duck...
He's not. He's a bloody rednecked tRumpkin, and a racist to boot.

And funnily enough I didn't type that for his name, it's what my phone autocorrected he screen name to.

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?
Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..

The Department of Energy has nothing to do with this discussion, dumbass! This is the Education section.
Department of Education DOE retard

DOE is Department of Energy you stupid schmuck! I should know. I was a teacher for 21 years. I also served on a nuclear submarine and was nuclear weapons officer in the Navy.

The fact remains, you didn't answer the question. I asked you what you were trying to say and you failed to provide any real response, probably because you don't have one.
Because you’re a fucking moron retard ... I live in fucking Boston you dumb fuck lol obviously Chicago Detroit Baltimore Boston New York places that have issues of public education for the past 50 years run by fucking Democrats you dumb fuck

So in other words, you actually agree that the Education Department has nothing to do with your shitty schools in the bad neighborhoods of Boston,run by Democrats. Boston is an odd choice since that actually has some very good schools.

Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..

The Department of Energy has nothing to do with this discussion, dumbass! This is the Education section.

DOE is Department of Energy you stupid schmuck! I should know. I was a teacher for 21 years. I also served on a nuclear submarine and was nuclear weapons officer in the Navy.

The fact remains, you didn't answer the question. I asked you what you were trying to say and you failed to provide any real response, probably because you don't have one.
Because you’re a fucking moron retard ... I live in fucking Boston you dumb fuck lol obviously Chicago Detroit Baltimore Boston New York places that have issues of public education for the past 50 years run by fucking Democrats you dumb fuck

So in other words, you actually agree that the Education Department has nothing to do with your shitty schools in the bad neighborhoods of Boston,run by Democrats. Boston is an odd choice since that actually has some very good schools.
You are fuckking retarted .. who do you think tells you the schools are good!? Liberals
Boston is importing thousands for high end jobs, Bostonians are struggling Boston public School valedictorians can’t graduate from a fucking four-year college , or it takes the 6 years. Don’t respond to me if you are a retard

You are fuckking retarted .. who do you think tells you the schools are good!? Liberals
Boston is importing thousands for high end jobs, Bostonians are struggling Boston public School valedictorians can’t graduate from a fucking four-year college , or it takes the 6 years. Don’t respond to me if you are a retard

Your bullshit is starting to really stink! Do you agree with me or not that the problem with your schools is the Democrats and not the federal government Education Department?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice. You do know how to answer a question, right?

Your bullshit is starting to really stink! Do you agree with me or not that the problem with your schools is the Democrats and not the federal government Education Department?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice. You do know how to answer a question, right?
No it is the government

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?

Massachusetts leads the nation in public education, dish-boy.

According to who? Lol left wing media haha idiot haha

No it is the government

What government? Local, state or federal. It is a very simple question, so don't overtax those few functional brain cells that still appear to function.

No it is the government

What government? Local, state or federal. It is a very simple question, so don't overtax those few functional brain cells that still appear to function.
Washington DC TO Boston. All of it! End it all

Your previous post listed numerous states where education is so bad according to you, yet many of the top high schools in the US are located in New York City, New Jersey and Chicago,

Your previous post listed numerous states where education is so bad according to you, yet many of the top high schools in the US are located in New York City, New Jersey and Chicago,
Have you heard of inner cites and the the hundreds of schools in them? And the thousands of students in them.. have you yes or no?? Honestly bro you were a teacher??

According to who [sic]?.....

"Whom," dish-boy. To answer your ignorant question, every organization that measures such things. Just because you never learned anything more than how to wipe other people's food off their plates doesn't mean the entire state shares your glaring limitations.

Massachusetts NAEP Results Lead Nation for 12th Year

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/articles/how-states-compare

Why Do Massachusetts Public Schools Lead the Nation?

Massachusetts is a lot like us, so why are its schools so much better?

States With The Best Public School Systems

Have you heard of inner cites and the the hundreds of schools in them? And the thousands of students in them.. have you yes or no?? Honestly bro you were a teacher??

No, I have never heard of inner cites. What are they?

"Whom," dish-boy. To answer your ignorant question, every organization that measures such things. Just because you never learned anything more than how to wipe other people's food off their plates doesn't mean the entire state shares your glaring limitations.

That great but I’m actually in the schools I’m from here my niece and nephew go to the schools American black kids can barely speak proper English .. and it’s getting worse then when I left in 98... I’m reporting what I see and the jobs being taken.. what a good judge of a education if they can get a good job lol.. gooo awayyyyyyy snowflakes

..... it is better to have these people than a US citizen's baby, which is being butchered in the millions. .....

Fail, AGAIN. The FACT, the unavoidable FACT, is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. AndrogynousJim thinks his irrelevant mewling has some ability to alter reality. In his confused desperation, he is now attempting to employ a red herring by pointing at abortion while he tries to hide his failure with the other hand. He also seems to think that slipping in qualifying terms like "better" will go unnoticed but somehow still be persuasive. FAIL AGAIN.
Nice of you dickhead to parcel out what I said.
And to think, I spent time in the military to protect assholes like you. I am ashamed at my success.

The sinister part of the "shortage" is the absolute lack of graduates who have been trained to teach - only to indoctrinate.

Where do you brain-dead non-thinkers come up with this idea of indoctrination?

None of that shit goes on in about 95% of schools in this country. You take the extreme examples and extrapolate the data to include all schools.

When was the last time you saw story in any media about indoctrination in Iowa, Arkansas, Utah, or any of the other flyover states? You take the NYC's schools rubber rooms and think that is the norm for every school district in the nation, when the exact opposite is true. You hear about a school in California banning the American flag on clothing because it offends illegals and think that is the norm because they get the headlines. You hear about a teacher in Chicago reading from "Heather Has Two Mommies" and think they are doing it in North Dakota.

Foldks, wake up and smell the coffee! It isn't happening like you think it is! You are being fed a line of bullshit and you are too fucking dumb to notice!

That great but I’m actually in the schools I’m from here .....

Save the bullshit, dish-boy. I teach every day in the public schools. Your stupid ass dropping out long ago imparts zero credibility.

No, I have never heard of inner cites. What are they?
Lol

That great but I’m actually in the schools I’m from here my niece and nephew go to the schools American black kids can barely speak proper English .. and it’s getting worse then when I left in 98... I’m reporting what I see and the jobs being taken.. what a good judge of a education if they can get a good job lol.. gooo awayyyyyyy snowflakes

"That great" and you are commenting on someone's poor English skills?

When was the last time you spent time in a public school classroom observing actual instruction?

Forum List

Back