🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amtrak, CSX train collision in South Carolina leaves 2 dead, over 100 injured, officials say

Why are all these "Accidents" happening now?

• Liberals hate everyone, even themselves, so this could be an end to a greater means.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Amtrak, CSX train collision in South Carolina leaves 2 dead, over 100 injured, officials say
Two Amtrak personnel were killed and over 100 others were injured when an Amtrak passenger train collided with a parked CSX freight train early Sunday just outside the capital of South Carolina, officials said.
Events like this, happened very rarely, but since President Trump took office, more and more "Accidents" have happened. Is this to make him look bad?
Rules for Radicals honors, LUCIFER, is this EVIL at its worst, or is there more to come?
thCA1BI8JY.jpg

Amtrak is pathetic. The price for a ticket is out of control. Service simply does not exist on cross country travel. And lately, it's a crap shoot that you'll get where you are going alive. Time to upgrade. I want my own train car like on the Wild Wild West. Just hook me up and take off..

Democrats have destroyed all sense of quality and quality control. It's all part of the plan.

Edited title so people know what this thread is about before clicking on it, otherwise we are going to end up with duplicates

Forum List

Back