🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An American Terrorist...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Israel court: Life sentences for Jewish radical

JERUSALEM (AP) — An Israeli court on Tuesday delivered two consecutive life sentences to a U.S.-born Jewish extremist for the murder of two Palestinians and the attempted murder of others.

Originally from Florida, Jack Teitel was living in the West Bank when arrested in 2009. He was convicted in January for the 1997 killings.

The Jerusalem District Court gave Teitel additional time for other charges, including weapon violations and incitement to violence. He was ordered to pay compensation to victims' families.

The indictment said Teitel sought to avenge the deaths of Israelis killed by Palestinians.

In addition to his Palestinian victims, Teitel also targeted a dovish Israeli professor with a pipe bomb and messianic Jews who venerate Jesus. A teenager was injured when opening a booby-trapped package.

The court rejected his insanity plea.

while i have always objected to the word "terrorist", i think that classifying serial killers and rock throwers as "terrorists" more than justifies my objection.

are there no ODCs left in this world. maybe the an garda siochana have some left over from before the '50s border campaign.

CONSIDERING this expanding use of the term terrorist and taking into account the huge numbers of American criminals imprisoned for violent and terrorist crimes, perhaps we should address the actual numbers of American terrorists and channel our resources to deal with this national catastrophe! ISRAEL perhaps should look a little closer at those Amercan immigants!

Last edited:
CONSIDERING this expanding use of the term terrorist and taking into account the huge numbers of American criminals imprisoned for violent and terrorist crimes, perhaps we should address the actual numbers of American terrorists and channel our resources to deal with this national catastrophe! ISRAEL perhaps should look a little closer at those Amercan immigants!
Does anyone think that Frau Sherri ever thinks about her Muslim buddies who were picked up by our intelligence services before they were able to commit some terrible crime here in the U.S.? I guess if that group were able to kill thousands of people on the New York subways as planned, Frau Sherri would have just yawned. Plus, does anything think that Frau Sherri gives a hoot about those Muslims who have been born here in America and then go join such groups as Al Qaeda?

I didn't take the time to watch the video, but this was recently on the AOL News. I do believe that this man is a better citizen than Frau Sherri.

AOL On - How A Radical Muslim Became A Life-Saving Informant

Description:Two men were recently sentenced for a terror plot to kill as many people as possible at a military processing center in south Seattle. Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif got 18 years in prison and Walli Mujahidh received 17 years. The plot unraveled after Abdul-Latif asked a fellow radical Muslim he met in prison to help with the attack. What he didn’t know was the man he asked wanted to save lives, not take them. (3:07)

Sealadisintergrate: "while i have always objected to the word 'terrorist', i think that classifying serial killers and rock throwers as "terrorists" more than justifies my objection."

Israel court: Life sentences for Jewish radical

JERUSALEM (AP) — An Israeli court on Tuesday delivered two consecutive life sentences to a U.S.-born Jewish extremist for the murder of two Palestinians and the attempted murder of others.

Originally from Florida, Jack Teitel was living in the West Bank when arrested in 2009. He was convicted in January for the 1997 killings.

The Jerusalem District Court gave Teitel additional time for other charges, including weapon violations and incitement to violence. He was ordered to pay compensation to victims' families.

The indictment said Teitel sought to avenge the deaths of Israelis killed by Palestinians.

In addition to his Palestinian victims, Teitel also targeted a dovish Israeli professor with a pipe bomb and messianic Jews who venerate Jesus. A teenager was injured when opening a booby-trapped package.

The court rejected his insanity plea.
Yes, Israel has a justice system which protects ALL. Even those that wish it harm. You would never see the Palestinians doing something like this, EVER. If Teitel was a Palestinian, he would be called a brave hero and freedom fighter. :clap:

Reading about this story elsewhere, Israelis were saying this only happened, this sentence of life, because he attacked Jews.

Reading about this story elsewhere, Israelis were saying this only happened, this sentence of life, because he attacked Jews.
Reading about this story on Islam Radio? Ha ha ha! That's all she does. Waste all her living breathing hours on garbage IslamoNazi sites looking for anything negative about Jews or Israelis.

Forum List

Back