An ex democrat senator said we were to used to low gas prices

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Say what?

I guess that's why the dumb bitch is a former Senator, she got her ass whipped in 2019 after spending 22 million more than now US Senator Kevin Cramer did.

Which sorta begs the question why is her opinion even being reported on except maybe to show how retarded the dems are.

Say what?

Gas prices are based on world parity.
For instance, Australia is currently paying about $8.20 per gallon. Many countries are also.
America has had subsidised fuel for decades.

Say what?

The broad got a good point. During the Hussein-Biden Regime, gasoline prices stayed consistently high during the entire 8 years as part of their plan to take down the Middle Class.

The Trumpster turned that around, but Brandon got gasoline prices to march upward from the time he seized power.

Say what?

We did. It's true. Cheap gas, 2015-2020. In the 5 years before that, we were consistently paying closer to $4/gallon than $3/gallon.

Feb 2021 National ave: $3.611/gal. Prices were higher than that for much of 2014.

So the US government in your world subsidize fuel, yet taxes it?

Strange, no?
Thats not what i said.
The rest of the world pays parity prices but America doesn't.
I suggest you leave now son. You don't have a good record against me.

Thats not what i said.
The rest of the world pays parity prices but America doesn't.
I suggest you leave now son. You don't have a good record against me.
You said the US government subsidies fuel prices and then tax it.

Wouldn't fuel prices remain the same?

Figura-7-Meme-Roll-Safe-Think-About-it-Fuente-Facebook_Q640.jpg

If the price of corn quadruples and you end paying more than $100 for a handle of fine bourbon, you won't be so happy.
1647231882179.png

A handle of liquor already costs $30 - $80 so what does it matter as long as the price of corn at least quadruples to quintuples?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back