An interesting perspective from a seemingly well credentialed person

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
C.R.E.A.M.: America’s Real Drug Dealers Work in the Military-Industrial Complex

In a bit of, albeit wholly characteristic, irony, young white hipsters continue to adore and champion the Wu Tang Clan (it’s not uncommon to see white undergrads at the University of Kansas – where I now live – sport their shirts) to this day, more than a quarter century after their debut album hit the airwaves. Method Man, perhaps the most recognizable mainstream face of the Wu, went on to star, from 2003-08, as fan-favorite Baltimore drug dealer Calvin “Cheese” Wagstaff in HBO’s critically acclaimed series "The Wire." Incidentally, the show is also a cult-classic among the white hipster crowd (and, full disclosure, is one of my all-time favorites too).

To all but the willfully blind there's nothing new here but he puts a pretty neat spin on it.

Oh, be sure and read his credentials at the end.

Now, to protect the drug "stash" – and particular street "real estate" – from rival dealers, the weight-holders need to hire, and surround themselves with, "muscle." These rough characters often carry weapons and intimidatingly "hold court," showing presence, on a given drug corner. Though a bit of a tougher analogy, one supposes that the common troopers and junior- to-mid-career military officers of the army, navy, air force, and marine corps, probably qualify as any presidential administration’s (and their MIC-owner’s) musclemen.

not to tough at all Gdjjr

though i do find it a tad ironic those who served would reveal the MIC for what it is

more from the Major>>>
Yes, My Fellow Soldiers Died in Vain

~S~

Forum List

Back