An MSNBC “Debate”: Is GOP “Neo-Fascist,” “Proto-Fascist” or “Semi-Fascist?”

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The lack of self awareness is truly mind boggling.

They lock us down, force us to take experimental "vaccines", force the southern border wide open, administer propaganda to children, drastically inflate the currency, pump billions into a meaningless Eastern European war between two dictators, and they have the nerve to call us the fascists.

And in the most infantile pseudo-intellectual manner possible.

Sick.

They lock us down, force us to take experimental "vaccines", force the southern border wide open, administer propaganda to children, drastically inflate the currency, pump billions into a meaningless Eastern European war between two dictators, and they have the nerve to call us the fascists.

Sick.
All of the above?

Sick.
MSNBC makes CNN look like Fox.

Sick.

And the audience was maybe 100 people, mostly from Harvard or Yale, and they were stoned.

No. I have never voted for Trump. child.

I realize you completely uneducated little sheeple have been trained to respond to various stimuli in the way your masters want, but there are some of us with the intelligence necessary to think on our own.
Why did that OP trigger you?

Why did that OP trigger you?
The op revealed an obvious game being played by MSNBC involving the manipulation of stupid, ignorant little proles like you into believing political terms actually mean the opposite of what they really mean.

I am intelligent, know what the terms actually do mean, and so I have commented appropriately. You are stupid, uneducated, and only how to obey.

It goes without saying that every time ANY poster here responds to a post, they are "triggered" inasmuch as they are commenting on some quality in a post that elicits enough interest in them to respond.

If you also wish for me to explain to you why water is wet, kid, do not hesitate to ask.

The op revealed an obvious game being played by MSNBC involving the manipulation of stupid, ignorant little proles like you into believing political terms actually mean the opposite of what they really mean.

I am intelligent, know what the terms actually do mean, and so I have commented appropriately. You are stupid, uneducated, and only how to obey.

It goes without saying that every time ANY poster here responds to a post, they are "triggered" inasmuch as they are commenting on some quality in a post that elicits enough interest in them to respond.

If you also wish for me to explain to you why water is wet, kid, do not hesitate to ask.
So smart you have to rant. Shows you're a fool.

Forum List

Back