🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An unarmed white teen was shot dead by police

IronFist

May 26, 2015
An unarmed white teen was shot dead by police. His family asks Where is the outrage - The Washington Post
Seriously, why don't we see any outrage around the country? Is it because Zachary Hammond wasn't black or a lion? Why do we care more about dead animals than about our own people? I can't understand that. He got killed by a police officer for a bag of marijuana and it seems like no one cares about that incident. We need to do something about our police forces. Looks like our officers went completely mad.

I hadn't heard about the case until you posted. Most definitely the police must be accountable and explain why it was necessary to shoot and kill this teenager. He was on a date. The girl was eating an ice cream cone. The teenager apparently had a very small amount of marijuana in his possession ... a very minor offense ... and not something that would ordinarily cause a teenager to attempt to run over a police officer as alleged. How did it come to be that he was shot in the back at close range? There are many questions that the police department needs to answer ... and they need to start by releasing the video tapes. The parents must do everything in their power to get this matter into the public eye and to demand answers.

Why aren't you praising this officer like you do when it's a black person killed?

Why aren't you huffing Easy-Off like you do every day?

Oh wait, you are....
Come on, point out the drug possession and tell us America's better off for this kid being killed. Pretend he's black. You know it gets you off.

Come on, point out the drug possession and tell us America's better off for this kid being killed. Pretend he's black. You know it gets you off.

You're stupid, and a liar - IOW a democrat.

So show where I ever praised a cop for killing a black person, lying pile of shit?
And sift through the thousands of posts by you rwnj's on the board praising black killings by police, just to find yours? No thanks. I feel pretty safe assuming you did so too.

And sift through the thousands of posts by you rwnj's on the board praising black killings by police, just to find yours? No thanks. I feel pretty safe assuming you did so too.

Come on you lying cvnt, you made a claim, back it up.
Condemn this police officer for killing the white kid and I'll think about it.

Yeah, and the policeman KNEW that beforehand? Unlike all the other cop shooters and gunslingers? Poor cop didn't have the gift of foresight. Wow.

There was no evidence of a weapon, no threat to his life.

Cops are out of control, waging war on American citizens.
Right, that must be why black are black murder rates are rising. Weak, white racist cops. Could you guys actually look at the real issue instead of blaming a a few violent cops?

Right, that must be why black are black murder rates are rising. Weak, white racist cops. Could you guys actually look at the real issue instead of blaming a a few violent cops?

Race has nothing to do with it. Cops shoot first, and don't bother with questions.

When I was young, cops retired while never drawn their weapon.

Now a cop rarely goes a week without emptying a mag in someone.

Oh, and crime rates were way higher back then - so that isn't an excuse.

Forum List

Back