🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An unarmed white teen was shot dead by police

Come on, point out the drug possession and tell us America's better off for this kid being killed. Pretend he's black. You know it gets you off.

You're stupid, and a liar - IOW a democrat.

So show where I ever praised a cop for killing a black person, lying pile of shit?
And sift through the thousands of posts by you rwnj's on the board praising black killings by police, just to find yours? No thanks. I feel pretty safe assuming you did so too.

If what the cop says is true I have no sympathy for the kid.
There is still dash cam footage to view which the police seem reluctant to release.
I'm gonna wait..it may turn out this kid was dumb as Dirt Nap Mike.
Or it may turn out the cop murdered the kid.

---
I agree, let's wait for the evidence to come out fully. So far, however, I think the fault lies on BOTH sides:

1) The teen should not have tried to get away.
2) The cops should not have shot the kid in the back.

Overall, it's more the cop's fault , in my opinion.

An unarmed white teen was shot dead by police. His family asks Where is the outrage - The Washington Post
Seriously, why don't we see any outrage around the country? Is it because Zachary Hammond wasn't black or a lion? Why do we care more about dead animals than about our own people? I can't understand that. He got killed by a police officer for a bag of marijuana and it seems like no one cares about that incident. We need to do something about our police forces. Looks like our officers went completely mad.

Comprehension issues or the trying to run over cops don't play into your talking points??

Police say the officer was a victim of “attempted murder” by Hammond, who was driving the vehicle. According to Seneca Police Chief John Covington, Hammond was driving the car “toward the officer” who was trying to make the stop.

“The driver accelerated and came toward the officer,” Covington, the police chief, said a day after the shooting, according to Fox Carolina. The officer “fired two shots in self-defense, which unfortunately were fatal for the suspect.”

---
Do you always believe what the cops write in their initial reports?

The "attempted murder" claim seems bogus. The kid was shot in the back twice as he was trying to leave the scene.
According to the updated report:
“In order to stop the continuing threat to himself and the general public, two shots were fired by Lieutenant Tiller in quick succession”.
The family's independent
"autopsy found that he was shot from the back."

Last edited:
---

The "attempted murder" claim seems bogus. The kid was shot in the back twice as he was trying to leave the scene.
“In order to stop the continuing threat to himself and the general public, two shots were fired by Lieutenant Tiller in quick succession”.

I believe we don't have all the facts.

We have accounts from politically slanted news agencies.

I think a cop that is faced with an extremely fast paced event, especially a traumatic one in which one fears for their life, has a memory subject to the parameters involved at the time

After investigation and time to reflect not only do police officers but most of us recall different details or events.

Sometime it takes our own mind some time to process and sort events before we get them right, based on physical evidence and others accounts we can cobble together a fairly accurate picture at times.

I don't rush to judgement, it is not in my nature to comment on events in which I did not participate personally.

An unarmed white teen was shot dead by police. His family asks Where is the outrage - The Washington Post
Seriously, why don't we see any outrage around the country? Is it because Zachary Hammond wasn't black or a lion? Why do we care more about dead animals than about our own people? I can't understand that. He got killed by a police officer for a bag of marijuana and it seems like no one cares about that incident. We need to do something about our police forces. Looks like our officers went completely mad.

---
So far from what I understand, this is a case of GROSS INJUSTICE, regardless of whether the victim was white or black or Hispanic or Native American.

1) Having some marijuana should not be a crime,
2) Police overreacted in enforcing the fucked law,
3) Police were not forthright in explaining all facts about episode in their reports.

Overall, I have high regard for 90% of law enforcement officers, but those 10% need to be weeded out by the chiefs or those chiefs should be replaced.

Last edited:
---

I believe we don't have all the facts.

We have accounts from politically slanted news agencies.

I think a cop that is faced with an extremely fast paced event, especially a traumatic one in which one fears for their life, has a memory subject to the parameters involved at the time

After investigation and time to reflect not only do police officers but most of us recall different details or events.

Sometime it takes our own mind some time to process and sort events before we get them right, based on physical evidence and others accounts we can cobble together a fairly accurate picture at times.

I don't rush to judgement, it is not in my nature to comment on events in which I did not participate personally.

---
I agree on much of what you said, but these cops are (should be) highly trained professionals that use up lots of taxpayer funds.
The cop who shot the kid in the back had experience:
"Lt. Mark Tiller, a 10-year law enforcement veteran, fired two shots, killing Hammond outside a Hardee’s in Seneca, S.C. on July 26."

Come on, point out the drug possession and tell us America's better off for this kid being killed. Pretend he's black. You know it gets you off.

You're stupid, and a liar - IOW a democrat.

So show where I ever praised a cop for killing a black person, lying pile of shit?
And sift through the thousands of posts by you rwnj's on the board praising black killings by police, just to find yours? No thanks. I feel pretty safe assuming you did so too.

If what the cop says is true I have no sympathy for the kid.
There is still dash cam footage to view which the police seem reluctant to release.
I'm gonna wait..it may turn out this kid was dumb as Dirt Nap Mike.
Or it may turn out the cop murdered the kid.

---
I agree, let's wait for the evidence to come out fully. So far, however, I think the fault lies on BOTH sides:

1) The teen should not have tried to get away.
2) The cops should not have shot the kid in the back.

Overall, it's more the cop's fault , in my opinion.

The guy would have to have been backing up towards the cop for the story to work in the cops favor. If not he shot him once he was already past him.
The thing I want to see is the trajectory of the rounds.
Did the cop shoot through the back window and the seat back? Through the side window and seat back?
I want to know where the cop was standing and if he was truly in danger of being run over.

Comprehension issues or the trying to run over cops don't play into your talking points??

Police say the officer was a victim of “attempted murder” by Hammond, who was driving the vehicle. According to Seneca Police Chief John Covington, Hammond was driving the car “toward the officer” who was trying to make the stop.

“The driver accelerated and came toward the officer,” Covington, the police chief, said a day after the shooting, according to Fox Carolina. The officer “fired two shots in self-defense, which unfortunately were fatal for the suspect.”

---

The family's independent
"autopsy found that he was shot from the back."

To stop the kid from threat to himself they shot him dead?

I can't believe I'm reading that.

Police are out of control.

White lives matter.

Cars do not drive sideways. This is a clear case of murder. The pig should be in jail awaiting trial for murder.

The point is that blacks behavior has nothing to do with "racism" it's biological

The point is that blacks behavior has nothing to do with "racism" it's biological

To claim behavior is biological is the basis of racism.

IF you are a Christian, then your Bible teaches that all men come from the same seed, that the incident at the tower of Babble created the racial differences.

IF you subscribe to science, the DNA studies show all humans coming from a single source (out of Africa.)

Either way, race is an illusion and accounts for nothing in behavior. People act the way they do because of culture, education, and their own choices.

Forum List

Back