An Uncomfortable Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

House

Opinionated Ass
Nov 1, 2012
For all their whining about an experience that they haven't even suffered from, they like to overlook the source of their oppression (which is conveniently omitted from black history month).

anthony-johnson-the-father-american-slavery-vik-politics-1391513005.jpg

Any black people wanting apologies and reparations... look up this man's descendants and take it up with them.

You're welcome.

Thats been debunked soundly and emphatically about a million times House. Hugh Gwyn was the first slave owner. Sorry.

Coincidentally the POTUS mother is descended from John Punch who became the first slave. So was Ralph Bunche.

John Punch (slave) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4] and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.

Thats been debunked soundly and emphatically about a million times House. Hugh Gwyn was the first slave owner. Sorry.

Coincidentally the POTUS mother is descended from John Punch who became the first slave. So was Ralph Bunche.

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4] and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.

Punch was made a slave as part of his criminal punishment, not due to his race. Get your facts straight.

Your debunking fails at debunking.

Punch was made a slave as part of his criminal punishment, not due to his race. Get your facts straight.

Your debunking fails at debunking.

Sorry stupid. You must not have read the link. It was becasue of his race. How did you miss that you fucking dumbass? :lol:

One called Victor, a Dutchman, the other a Scotchman called James Gregory, shall first serve out their times with their master according to their Indentures, and one whole year apiece after the time of their service is expired by their said indentures in recompense of his loss sustained by their absence, and after that service to their said master is expired, to serve the colony for three whole years apiece. And that the third being a negro named John Punch shall serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life here or elsewhere.

Since you like wiki...

Parker offered Casor work, and he signed a term of indenture to the planter. Johnson sued Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654 for the return of Casor. The court initially found in favor of Parker, but Johnson appealed. In 1655, the court reversed its ruling.[9] Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.[10]

This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.[11][12][13][14][15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Punch was sentenced as the result of a crime. Casor was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As far as I'm concerned, a civil court judge granting ownership over a man who had committed no crime trumps the SOP sentencing of criminal behavior because until the civil court ruling, one had to actually do something WRONG to be enslaved.

Last edited:

Since you like wiki...

Parker offered Casor work, and he signed a term of indenture to the planter. Johnson sued Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654 for the return of Casor. The court initially found in favor of Parker, but Johnson appealed. In 1655, the court reversed its ruling.[9] Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.[10]

This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.[11][12][13][14][15]

Punch was sentenced as the result of a crime. Casor was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As far as I'm concerned, a civil court judge granting ownership over a man who had committed no crime trumps the SOP sentencing of criminal behavior because until the civil court ruling, one had to actually do something WRONG to be enslaved.

Nobody cares what you are concerned with. The point is that a Black man was not the first slave owner. Thanks for playing. :lol:

Since you like wiki...

Nobody cares what you are concerned with. The point is that a Black man was not the first slave owner. Thanks for playing. :lol:

In that case, slavery is alive and well today, and affects all races. Of course now we call them prisoners.

Dumbass.

Since you like wiki...

In that case, slavery is alive and well today, and affects all races. Of course now we call them prisoners.

Dumbass.

How does that save you from being factually incorrect with your OP? :lol:

Dumb ass.

Dumbass.

Dumb ass.

I already explained that. Not my fault if you're too thick to understand, and I don't have the patience to break things down for stupid people.

Dumbass.

Dumb ass.

I already explained that. Not my fault if you're too thick to understand, and I don't have the patience to break things down for stupid people.

You never explained how you fucked that up so badly. I asked you how you did that. I dont need you to tell me slavery still exists. Thats called a diversion.

Dumb ass.

You never explained how you fucked that up so badly. I asked you how you did that. I dont need you to tell me slavery still exists. Thats called a diversion.

I didn't fuck anything up. You did because you just can't grasp the difference between criminal (needing to do something wrong first) and civil (opening the door for innocent people to be enslaved for life) judgments.

There's no helping the willfully ignorant, so go ahead and claim you know something when you can't even figure out why a civil judge granting ownership of a person is fundamentally different than a judge giving a criminal their sentence.

I didn't fuck anything up. You did because you just can't grasp the difference between criminal (needing to do something wrong first) and civil (opening the door for innocent people to be enslaved for life) judgments.

There's no helping the willfully ignorant, so go ahead and claim you know something when you can't even figure out why a civil judge granting ownership of a person is fundamentally different than a judge giving a criminal their sentence.

I'd say you fucked up majorly when you claim one thing and the facts and the historians say your wrong. Its documented so you cant get anymore wrong than that. Sad thing is instead of admitting it you keep on diverting to try and hide your fuck up. Grow a pair and learn to admit your fuck ups. At least to yourself. It will help you out in life.

For all their whining about an experience that they haven't even suffered from, they like to overlook the source of their oppression (which is conveniently omitted from black history month).

Any black people wanting apologies and reparations... look up this man's descendants and take it up with them.

You're welcome.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION],

This is the poster I kept mistaking you for.

That should explain some of our interactions in the past.

Won't be making that mistake any more.

Peace.

You're welcome.
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION],

This is the poster I kept mistaking you for.

That should explain some of our interactions in the past.

Won't be making that mistake any more.

Peace.

Thats funny. I just recently discovered I have made the same mistake. I thought Wake was bi-polar. :lol:

The first slaves in America were white children. I don't think they had any descendants because they all died during slavery so none of their family members are running around hundreds of years later bitching about their great great great great great great grandparents were slaves.

It's beyond pathetic at this point with too many American blacks in America.

We have many descendants of American slavery in Canada who are justly proud of their roots but we don't deal with the same race crap on a day to day.

The race industry is just not profitable in Canada whereas it's mega buck time in the US.

The first slaves in America were white children. I don't think they had any descendants because they all died during slavery so none of their family members are running around hundreds of years later bitching about their great great great great great great grandparents were slaves.

It's beyond pathetic at this point with too many American blacks in America.

We have many descendants of American slavery in Canada who are justly proud of their roots but we don't deal with the same race crap on a day to day.

The race industry is just not profitable in Canada whereas it's mega buck time in the US.

Thats probably because Canada didnt take the same course with race relations that the US did.Canada has its issues with race but no where near the virulent brand of racism here in the states by these inbred sadistic cave apes.

I'd say you fucked up majorly when you claim one thing and the facts and the historians say your wrong.

To paraphrase an earlier post of yours, nobody gives a damn what you'd say. You lack the ability to think objectively and believe anything somebody with a title writes. I hope you're enjoying the indoctrination foisted upon you by public schooling, automaton.

I'd say you fucked up majorly when you claim one thing and the facts and the historians say your wrong.

To paraphrase an earlier post of yours, nobody gives a damn what you'd say. You lack the ability to think objectively and believe anything somebody with a title writes. I hope you're enjoying the indoctrination foisted upon you by public schooling, automaton.

I think you're just angry your post got annihilated by the truth. Thats why you are adding your afterthought. The shock of getting made a fool of pissed you off pretty badly huh? I could care less what you think of me but if I catch you lying again I will make you look like an ass again. Get your facts in order rookie and you wont look so dumb the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back