Anarchists are hoping to turn D. Trumps inauguration into one of the biggest riots in US history

Damaging? Those are manageable. Though no Obama decisions were really that damaging. Every President ends up with a couple of those.

Disastrous decisions, like the ones Dubya made, those are killers. And bragging about them like him and his cronies did before he went into exile? Unforgiveable.
A matter of opinion, I would suggest. A lot depends on what you consider to be damaging, to what extent. Are race relations better now than when Bush was in office? Why, or why not?

Depends on the part of the country you're in. Everyone knew a black President would revitalize the white nationalist movement in certain parts of the country. Anti-immigrant and anti-minority sentiment in those populations runs deeper than anyone could have imagined though.

Maybe if barry hadnt whipped inner city blacks into a frenzy and opened the borders to illegals he wouldnt be so despised?
Conservative glee and celebration at the murder of Trayvon Martin is what set off the inner cities. And under Obama there was a net loss of illegal immigrants you fucking rube idiot.

No...the media showing pics of a 12 year old TrayGone and claiming Zimmermen was white along with barry saying if he had a son. Then you had barry and his black avenger putting Zim on trial when we all knew he was innocent.
Then comes along the gentle giant with hands up dont shoot,the police acted stupidly blah,bla,blah,bla,blah ......

And you're full of shit if you think illegal immigration has gone down.
I think I'll believe the actual border patrol agents over lying barry thanks.
Zimmerman killed an unarmed black kid he was stalking and the police let him go without intending any follow up. That's what the outrage was. If police had taken Zimmerman in and launched an investigation, nobody would have ever heard about it.

Add conservatives literally celebrating Martin's murder and glorifying Zimmerman, and that's what set off the inner cities. And there was no reigning them in after that.

A matter of opinion, I would suggest. A lot depends on what you consider to be damaging, to what extent. Are race relations better now than when Bush was in office? Why, or why not?

Depends on the part of the country you're in. Everyone knew a black President would revitalize the white nationalist movement in certain parts of the country. Anti-immigrant and anti-minority sentiment in those populations runs deeper than anyone could have imagined though.

Maybe if barry hadnt whipped inner city blacks into a frenzy and opened the borders to illegals he wouldnt be so despised?
Conservative glee and celebration at the murder of Trayvon Martin is what set off the inner cities. And under Obama there was a net loss of illegal immigrants you fucking rube idiot.

No...the media showing pics of a 12 year old TrayGone and claiming Zimmermen was white along with barry saying if he had a son. Then you had barry and his black avenger putting Zim on trial when we all knew he was innocent.
Then comes along the gentle giant with hands up dont shoot,the police acted stupidly blah,bla,blah,bla,blah ......

Zimmerman killed an unarmed black kid he was stalking and the police let him go without intending any follow up. That's what the outrage was. If police had taken Zimmerman in and launched an investigation, nobody would have ever heard about it.

Add conservatives literally celebrating Martin's murder and glorifying Zimmerman, and that's what set off the inner cities. And there was no reigning them in after that.

I guess ol TrayGone shouldnt have turned around and went back to confront Zim.
Or maybe he should have called the cops instead of his genius of a girlfriend.

There you go. There's that smug glee that set off the inner cities.

No,it was actually my anger at barry and his avenging negro spouting shit they knew nothing about to rile up inner city blacks.

The only anarchist I see are the liberterians that wish to destroy government.

Wait a minute....................wasn't it just a few years back that you conservatives were wanting to reduce the government down to the point where you could drown it in a bathtub?

upload_2017-1-10_18-31-53.png

No,it was actually my anger at barry and his avenging negro spouting shit they knew nothing about to rile up inner city blacks.

You just elected a man who spends all day spouting shit he knows nothing about to rile up broke, dumb white people

You know, even though I don't really like Trump, I do accept the fact that he is now the president.

And................although I didn't like Jr. either for getting us into an unnecessary war, he was still the president when he got re elected.

And, part of being a citizen of the USA, is that you respect the office of the president, even if you have no use for the person sitting there. I learned how to do that in the military when I had to work for some real douchebags who were officers. Although I had no use for them as a human being, I still had to respect their rank, and did.

That being said, I think that ANYONE, right or left, who protests at the inauguration is a pretty sorry excuse for a person, period. If you don't like Trump as president, don't go to the inauguration. Simple. If you feel that you just HAVE to protest about Trump being president, at least save it until the day after he's sworn in.

Inauguration is about change and the fact that this is a democracy, and the peaceful transfer of power. Even if you don't like the person who got elected, at least let the rest of the country enjoy their moment.

We can start bitching about him AFTER he starts to enact policies that we don't agree with.

well said

You just elected a man who spends all day spouting shit he knows nothing about to rile up broke, dumb white people

I guess we're waiting on the riots.....
The election results were due to barry doing everything he could to start a race war.
BLM is a note in history now because.....?
I'll be waiting for your answer...with skepticism.

The election results were due to barry doing everything he could to start a race war.

The election results were due to voter suppression and depression, brought to you by Putin and a U.S. media that cares more about ratings than about the future of the nation.

The election results were due to voter suppression and depression, brought to you by Putin and a U.S. media that cares more about ratings than about the future of the nation.

Thanks for making me look forward to the next eight years.
Your ridiculous rantings will lighten up an otherwise boring day.
I hope I can count on your future ravings for my personal enjoyment.

You know, even though I don't really like Trump, I do accept the fact that he is now the president.

And................although I didn't like Jr. either for getting us into an unnecessary war, he was still the president when he got re elected.

And, part of being a citizen of the USA, is that you respect the office of the president, even if you have no use for the person sitting there. I learned how to do that in the military when I had to work for some real douchebags who were officers. Although I had no use for them as a human being, I still had to respect their rank, and did.

That being said, I think that ANYONE, right or left, who protests at the inauguration is a pretty sorry excuse for a person, period. If you don't like Trump as president, don't go to the inauguration. Simple. If you feel that you just HAVE to protest about Trump being president, at least save it until the day after he's sworn in.

Inauguration is about change and the fact that this is a democracy, and the peaceful transfer of power. Even if you don't like the person who got elected, at least let the rest of the country enjoy their moment.

We can start bitching about him AFTER he starts to enact policies that we don't agree with.
Maybe if every disastrous decision Dubya made had been met with riots, he would have stopped making disastrous decisions.
Exactly the same thing could be said about all the bs, damaging decisions made by Barry S.
Damaging? Those are manageable. Though no Obama decisions were really that damaging. Every President ends up with a couple of those.

Disastrous decisions, like the ones Dubya made, those are killers. And bragging about them like him and his cronies did before he went into exile? Unforgiveable.

Is that the group murdering cops at record rates? What are the statistics of white nationalists committing crimes against minorities and immigrants compared to black-on-black crimes? When you mention anti-immigrant, are you referring to legal immigrants who have complied with our laws and come here legally, or do you refer to large numbers of people who have overstayed their visas or who have illegally entered and stay in the US, neither of which are immigrants but rather criminal trespassers.

And you believe that lmao. The media said over and over the Election can NOT be hacked..

I can't even stand CNN and even they claimed it couldn't be hacked

upload_2017-1-10_18-46-42.png

No, the 2016 presidential election can't be hacked - CNNPolitics.com

And you believe that lmao. The media said over and over the Election can NOT be hacked..

View attachment 106104

And it wasn't. No machines were tampered with like Trump rubes were predicting. Remember the Soros voting machine conspiracy?

Of course, you knew that and are deliberately trying to steer the conversation into the toilet to distort the point against Putin.

View attachment 106104

And it wasn't. No machines were tampered with like Trump rubes were predicting. Remember the Soros voting machine conspiracy?

Of course, you knew that and are deliberately trying to steer the conversation into the toilet to distort the point against Putin.

Oh bs, i'm not trying to steer it to anything. If that were the case I would have commented a hell of a lot more so put that in your damn pipe and smoke it.

View attachment 106104

Oh bs, i'm not trying to steer it to anything. If that were the case I would have commented a hell of a lot more so put that in your damn pipe and smoke it.
Well the DNC was hacked by Russia, Russia mounted a propaganda campaign in support of Trump, and the media cared more about ratings than about the integrity of the election.

That's what's being argued. Stop being cute about voting machines.

Anarchists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History

Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history.

Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal. Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”. My hope is that all of their efforts will turn out to be a big flop,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh lets hope the police don't treat these scum with kindness. They will fk themselves over lmao oh to only be there and watch these idiots hang themselves taking tantrums to make a point like a bunch of two year olds. That is how incredibly stupid they are do they seriously think protesting is going to stop a President from being the President these authoritarian fkn morons are what is wrong iwth this Country.
Well, I'm in favor of the government using violence against actual rioters; send a message to the snowflakes.

Liar.

Pro-jobs trade policy and enforcing the law. It's not rocket science.

Forum List

Back