Anarchists target cop-friendly Queens neighborhood after Rittenhouse acquittal, smashing windows and spray-painting cars

Kyle already did. He got two out of three. The fourth skated he the one that tried to kick him in the face.
Funny all four felony records. I venture to bet that the bulk of so called anarchist soldiers have felon sheets similar to Rosenbaum, Huber, Grosskreutz and Freeland.
Which guy got his arm blown off?

Most so called Americans are very proud of torturing, maiming and killing many millions of people around the world over the last 121 year in their wars for Lord Esau. What is happening now is Divine Judgement and is getting worse, because most refuse to confess their criminal wars, their worship of murdering babies, and creating a nation of homosexuals and so on. Therefore, without confession and repentance that stops doing those crimes, Their Savior cannot heal them or their land.
🙄. This one needs help. Sorry, Ivan; but your tragic condition may not yet be within the ability of medical science to properly treat.

Maybe you could try self help. I don’t recommend at home electroshock therapy. It might work, but it would be dangerous.

Anarchists and thugs abound on both sides .. Look at Proud Boy perverts who are allowed to masturbate once a month and are subject to beatings to Boogaloo Bois who want to overthrow the government.... to looters, vandals and arsonists who are NOT protestors.
Put up or shut up. Speculation only makes you look stupid.

Which guy got his arm blown off?

~~~~~~
Guess you forget the names of the felons quickly... His name is Gaige Grosskreutz.

**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
Guess you forget the names of the felons quickly... His name is Gaige Grosskreutz.

**********​
**********​
Actually I purposely deflect from carrying useless knowledge. Our brains have only a limited capacity for "currently in use" knowledge and I try not to pollute that with meaningless information if at all possible. Henceforth he shall be known as Captain Hook.

Rosenbaum went to prison for anal rape of a child under 13.

That really is the model of the modern democrat. You can see why democrat rush to the side of men like this, they are what democrats are or aspire to be. Role models for democrat kids who weren't sacrificed at a PP temple.

~~~~~~
According to Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats, the Quisling Media Complex and their sycophants pedophilia, child trafficking and slavery is permissible and made legal.

**********​
California Democrats legalize child prostitution

Forum List

Back