Anarchists, the new childrens buzzword for republicans

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seriously, I preferred being called a terrorist. Made me sound more menacing. Democratic leaders are too busy name calling on the playground to conduct the peoples business.

Pathetic

Reid calling anyone who works in government an anarchist is absolutely hilarious. That old turd is something special.

At some point won't democrats have painted themselves in a corner and be forced to act against all the anarchists and terrorists? If they are correct, it's their fault for allowing terrorists and anarchists to remain free.

Since when did "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" become the buzzword for anarchists?

I guess things change when one half the country doesn't care about what is best for the country and their only interest is "Where's my free stuff?"

As heard shortly after the 2008 election "He was young and looked cool so I voted for him"

Anarchists, the new childrens buzzword for republicans

Link ... ?

trying to avoid what has been written into law, Anarchists - sounds pretty close.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/321835-reid-anarchist-have-taken-over-the-house-senate

If there are people who will fall for it then you might as well go for it I guess.

"It is impossible to propose any limitation on the authority of governments, without encountering, from the supporters of power, this very objection of feebleness and anarchy." - John C. Calhoun

Forum List

Back