And In Other News

Mark Meadows now has Covid

As do 130,000 more people yesterday

Over 1200 died as well

I await your posts for when as many or more get sick and die under Biden (assuming that the rigged results stick)

the morons running the most powerful countries around the globe made everything in their power to make sure they spread this s**t everywhere, including themselves...

Over 1200 died as well

I await your posts for when as many or more get sick and die under Biden (assuming that the rigged results stick)

Well, you’ll have to wait until at least February or March for any improvement. Because the current occupant of the WH isn’t going to lift a finger to do anything about it now. Just temper tantrum after temper tantrum until the day he’s forced to leave.

Over 1200 died as well

Thank God president Trump has led and sped up development of vaccines.

Over 1200 died as well

Well, you’ll have to wait until at least February or March for any improvement. Because the current occupant of the WH isn’t going to lift a finger to do anything about it now. Just temper tantrum after temper tantrum until the day he’s forced to leave.

Where do you live that the PREDIDENT and the FEDERAL fucking government provides your LOCAL health care?

Over 1200 died as well

ya, he did hand out plenty of tax payer money after he realized what a buffoon he was thinking this was less dangerous than the flu and would burn out by may... :)

I await your posts for when as many or more get sick and die under Biden
The difference will be the NATIONAL response...but sadly...we have to wait almost 3 months for that to even BEGIN

Over 1200 died as well

Where do you live that the PREDIDENT and the FEDERAL fucking government provides your LOCAL health care?

What does any of your rant have to do with setting an agenda from the top down (without a shut down I might add) to control the virus outbreak? Big picture here. Not your ranting “individual liberty” arguments either.

Add Matt Gaetz to the recent list of cases

Over 1200 died as well

What does any of your rant have to do with setting an agenda from the top down (without a shut down I might add) to control the virus outbreak? Big picture here. Not your ranting “individual liberty” arguments either.

You can thank Trump for his expediting of the anti-virus inoculations later.

I'm sure you will do so publically.

Over 1200 died as well
Well, we know that Trump doesn't care.

Any of those people -- and no doubt, some who attended his super-spreader parties -- who were going to vote for him, did so. He doesn't need them any more.

Over 1200 died as well

You can thank Trump for his expediting of the anti-virus inoculations later.

I'm sure you will do so publically.

Already underway in January when the virus started making its way on to everyone’s radar. Companies around the world were already developing vaccines before Operation Warp Speed (jeez).

Trump gets credit for allowing the virus to spread unchecked killing almost 250K so far and the 7% (down from 20%) unemployment. Nice job!

Over 1200 died as well

Oboy! A Tu Quoque fallacy using future conditional! Ya don't see that every day.
Ackchooly around here I guess we do,
Classic case of not being able to deal with point.

Over 1200 died as well

Yeah sorry, injected light and bleach do not count as "vaccines".

Over 1200 died as well

I posted about this yesterday. Not only did we set new records for daily new cases three days in a row (all in six figures) but we became the first country on earth to "boast" TEN MILLION cases.

Nobody can keep up with that pace, not even India with four times our population.

Over 1200 died as well

I posted about this yesterday. Not only did we set new records for daily new cases three days in a row (all in six figures) but we became the first country on earth to "boast" TEN MILLION cases.

Nobody can keep up with that pace, not even India with four times our population.
Exactly. Shutdowns are coming...possibly voluntary. People are going to just stay HOME rather than risk their health

Forum List

Back