And just like that….Democrats expect black people to be smart as they attack Herschel Walker for his ignorance.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
All they can talk about right now is his estranged son and the fact that he thinks there are 52 states in America. They can’t wait to show Republicans how stupid Walker is as they protect all their ignorant pet humans like Maxine Watters, Cori Bush and Ilhan Omar.
Will their antics run even more black folks off their plantation?

HOw many states did Obama say we had?

Hershel is lowballiing.

Most black people are smarter than most white people. Ask yourself: How many black people believe what Donald Trump has been saying for the past 6 years, versus how many white people who do believe Trump?

Looks pretty cut and dried to me.

All they can talk about right now is his estranged son and the fact that he thinks there are 52 states in America. They can’t wait to show Republicans how stupid Walker is as they protect all their ignorant pet humans like Maxine Watters, Cori Bush and Ilhan Omar.
Tell us all what you really think about Walker.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
As much as you folks say Biden is dumb -- does that also mean white people are dumb?

Or does this stupid ass logic only apply to black folks??

The racism from Trumpers just leaks -- even when they think they aren't

• Thanks
As much as you folks say Biden is dumb -- does that also mean white people are dumb?

Or does this stupid ass logic only apply to black folks??

The racism from Trumpers just leaks -- even when they think they aren't
Are you pretending there isn’t data to prove my position?

Just think of all the really really really stupid white voters for trump. :heehee:

• Love
I find it hilarious that the right wing is saying the democrats shouldn't attack Hershel for saying stupid shit.

I mean they had no problem attack Obama the whole time he was president for 8 years.

Boy doesn't trump wish he could say that 8 years. 😂😂

• Thanks
Are you pretending there isn’t data to prove my position?
Is your claim that whites perform better on IQ tests than blacks? Cool....

If IQ tests were the ultimate arbiter of intelligence.......and if intelligence was the ultimate arbiter of who is superior

However, that also means Asians are better suited at taking those same IQ tests than whites...especially you, white guy....

So now, does that mean we should reorient our society to where Asians have control -- I mean, look at the data bro?? They are superior to you....

Or is it only fun to make that argument when you are trying to justify demonizing black folks??

Last edited:
  • Thanks
"Sure, we chose a moron for a candidate, but that's not our fault! It's the fault of the Democrats, somehow!"

Don't worry, conservatives. Given your history, nobody expected you to take responsibility for your actions, so you're not disappointing anyone.

• Thanks
Too bad theres all that pesky data, the truth and facts standing in the way of your personal feelings.

Black Americans are smart or dumb just as white Americans are smart or dumb. What sort of game are you playing?

• Thanks
Black Americans are smart or dumb just as white Americans are smart or dumb. What sort of game are you playing?
he is using the tired "IQ" test scores to justify his belief that he is superior to black folks -- because fragile mediocre cucks like him need to tell themselves this in order to not hate themselves....

However, all IQ tests tell us is that that person is good at taking IQ tests....which is a very very arbitrary metric and ultimately meaningless....

All the people you mentioned are better qualified than Walker. But this is classic support the black sellout because he will stand against blacks and work to implement the right wing anti black agenda.

Too bad theres all that pesky data, the truth and facts standing in the way of your personal feelings.
There is no such data and since Europeans created the concept of race out of their imagination, we can say that was one of the DUMBEST things ever done. And it was done by whites.

All the people you mentioned are better qualified than Walker. But this is classic support the black sellout because he will stand against blacks and work to implement the right wing anti black agenda.

Blacks want school choice.

Leftist Democrats do not.

Therefore, by IM2 own metric, Blacks are....anti-Black.

hahahaha

Blacks want school choice.

Leftist Democrats do not.

Therefore, by IM2 own metric, Blacks are....anti-Black.

hahahaha
So me being black means I don't speak for all blacks, but you who has never been black can?

You are incorrect

So me being black means I don't speak for all blacks, but you who has never been black can?

You are incorrect

You don't care what "blacks" want. You are a propagandist....you care what Democrats want. You have made that clear.

Forum List

Back