And Just When Republicans Tell You How They are not Racists They Prove How They Really Are

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
In the year of the most high 2024 we see whites in America pulling stunts like this. And they aways seem to be Repubican. Now do not think I am niave enough to believe there are no racists in the Democrtc Party, because there are at least 2 in this forum. But we don't see this from Democrats.

Republican group cites notorious Dred Scott ruling as reason Kamala Harris can’t be president​

The National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA) has cited the infamous 1857 Dred Scott Supreme Court decision, which stated that enslaved people weren’t citizens, to argue that Vice President Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for president according to the Constitution.

The group also challenged the right of Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley to appear on Republican primary ballots.

The Republican group’s platform and policy document noted that “The Constitutional qualifications of Presidential eligibility” states that “No person except a natural born Citizen, shall be eligible, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”

In the year of the most high 2024 we see whites in America pulling stunts like this. And they aways seem to be Repubican. Now do not think I am niave enough to believe there are no racists in the Democrtc Party, because there are at least 2 in this forum. But we don't see this from Democrats.

Republican group cites notorious Dred Scott ruling as reason Kamala Harris can’t be president​

The National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA) has cited the infamous 1857 Dred Scott Supreme Court decision, which stated that enslaved people weren’t citizens, to argue that Vice President Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for president according to the Constitution.

The group also challenged the right of Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley to appear on Republican primary ballots.

The Republican group’s platform and policy document noted that “The Constitutional qualifications of Presidential eligibility” states that “No person except a natural born Citizen, shall be eligible, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”

They work very hard to stop black people voting. Why would anyone vote for the,.?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They work very hard to stop black people voting. Why would anyone vote for the,.?
I do not know Tommy. Quite frankly, I don't understand how so many have fallen for his bullshit.

I see neither of you have even bothered to comment on or attempt to refute or discuss what he has posted.

Instead you make scatology jokes like pre-teen little boys.
That is because they can't.

The Democrats are the ones who did that. The Republicans have never made any efforts to prevent black people from voting, ignorant liar. They fought very diligently for black suffrage.

The Democrats passed Jim Crow laws.

Why do you lie to the USMB forum?

Forum List

Back