...and Mexico is going to pay for it!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it!

Donald J. Trump - 2016

Fast forward 2 years, and Donald J. Trump shuts down the government because he can't get funding for his wall from the American Taxpayers, then blames it all on a democratic party that has been out of power for 2 years.

(Cliche unavailable because I've run out of them) :spinner:

Frankly, I don't care who pays for it. End all benefits to illegals and build the damned thing.

Poor tRump is becoming so disappointed. He was all alone in the White House.

I've been waiting for forty damn years for our govt to stop the invasion of illegals and not a damn one has done anything to stop it.

Frankly, I don't care who pays for it. End all benefits to illegals and build the damned thing.
That takes legislation not a wall..

We'll see.
No seeing to it since the laws were passed during Bush sr and Clinton on the refugee act and immigration policy. If anything could be done by EO why the delay?

Don't worry. If the Democrats play the game they've been singing, you will see a flood of executive orders like you never imagined.

14894434083759.jpg

That takes legislation not a wall..

We'll see.
No seeing to it since the laws were passed during Bush sr and Clinton on the refugee act and immigration policy. If anything could be done by EO why the delay?

Don't worry. If the Democrats play the game they've been singing, you will see a flood of executive orders like you never imagined.
I will not get my hopes up too high.

We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it!

Donald J. Trump - 2016

Fast forward 2 years, and Donald J. Trump shuts down the government because he can't get funding for his wall from the American Taxpayers, then blames it all on a democratic party that has been out of power for 2 years.

Your post is dishonest.

Donald J. Trump - 2016

Democrats have shut down the government....Boy you are one stupid mother fucker..All the Dems like Chuck (Tide Pod eating minority leader) Schoozer, had to do is bring 5 billion to the table, where 1 trillion dollars of welfare goes to liberal scumbags, and the government wouldn't be shut down. 200 billion of that welfare goes to illegals who shouldn't be here in the first place. Taking from poor US citizens, and giving it to poor illegal aliens who rape and kill US women.

Mexico paying for the wall worked great as a campaign slogan for Trump. it really sucks for him now that he is trying to get the wall built. Did anyone actually believe Mexico would directly fund the wall?

Trump is the king of exaggeration. He kind of reminds me of Topper from the Dilbert comic.

Donald J. Trump - 2016

Translation~ Trump is not a fascist dictator like Obama was..

Mexico paying for the wall worked great as a campaign slogan for Trump. it really sucks for him now that he is trying to get the wall built. Did anyone actually believe Mexico would directly fund the wall?

Trump is the king of exaggeration. He kind of reminds me of Topper from the Dilbert comic.
Yeah, when Obama said he was going to Fundamentally Transform America, you didnt think it was going to be a transformation into a 3rd world nation, right?

Mexico paying for the wall worked great as a campaign slogan for Trump.
It's still working as a campaign slogan to hold his base together, when it's all done and funding for "the wall" is not forthcoming from Congress, Trump will just blame Democrats and intransigent Republicans for not supporting it and his base will make excuses for him along the lines of "He tried but 'they' stopped him", I guess that's what passes for leadership in Modern America, i.e. Failure followed by excuses for failure.

Did anyone actually believe Mexico would directly fund the wall?
What do you mean "did anyone actually believe"? A lot of people STILL believe it given that they swallowed the recent convoluted nonsense regarding the USMCA being the vehicle by which Mexico would pay for it.

Forum List

Back