And now, a few words from Lyndon Baines Johnson

That's back when demoquacks were republicans and Republicans were demoquacks :lmao:

yeah the left thinks lbj would be a republican today
Nope. Wrong.

Most of the modern bigoted Republicans would still be Democrats if not for the disastrous Southern Strategy.

LOL, ive already put that one to bed........there was no southern strategy
No, you haven't put it to bed, retard.

You just WISH you had.

Jesus, it's amazing how ignorant you bigoted fucks are, even of modern American history!

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts"

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

southern_strategy.jpg

southern_strategy2.jpg

That's how retards are so easily brainwashed into bleeving utter rubbish. They have ZERO knowledge about our history, and so their propagandists can write whatever they wish on the blank slates of the Tard Herd's minds.

And the dumb shits bleev what they are told to bleev, and parrot what they are told to parrot.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

50 years ago, shitbirds like TheOwl32 would have been Democrats.

I own you, you fucking hypocrite. That is ALL you are and ALL you will ever be. You have no credibility. You have no debate skills. You, are my bitch. You lose.

I own you, you fucking hypocrite. That is ALL you are and ALL you will ever be. You have no credibility. You have no debate skills. You, are my bitch. You lose.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

See?

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You tards are way too easy.

Poor Owl. Hung by his own racist words.

Just like those LJB Democrats we keep hearing so much about.

" ive already put that one to bed" :lol:

Next thing you know, buckeye will be telling us the Watergate break-in never happened. :lol:

Still a hypocrite and you are too stupid to know why. Then again, you are a faggot, so I personally really don't two flying fucks what you have to say or where you shove your show.

What I do know is you are a pathetic hypocrite. Now, go patronize yourself some more of THE black people and make yourself feel all better.

We all know who it is that is truly into shitholes, don't we faggot?

Now, carry on with your hypocrisy. After all that is ALL you are and ALL you will ever be.

Still a hypocrite and you are too stupid to know why. Then again, you are a faggot, so I personally really don't two flying fucks what you have to say or where you shove your show.

What I do know is you are a pathetic hypocrite. Now, go patronize yourself some more of THE black people and make yourself feel all better.

We all know who it is that is truly into shitholes, don't we faggot?

Now, carry on with your hypocrisy. After all that is ALL you are and ALL you will ever be.
You poor tard. You think I'm gay because of my avatar. :lol:

You have no idea what my avatar is for, do you tard.

Hey, you mind if I call you LBJ from now on?

Remember when LBJ said:

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control."

Oh wait- that isn't LBJ that was Trump.....

Some more LBJ quotes:

I say let us not allow any blacks to be in any position of authority. Just for the sake of the world.

Here is a question. I mean seriously.

What is your theory on why so many blacks have a hard time pronouncing a three letter word......ASK?

Any theories?

Long past time to reinstate death penalty and enforce if vigoursly.
I say specific executions for blacks too. Like chumming them up for shark bait.

Are you agreeing that the half black cocksucker Kaepernick is a fucking loser for supporting one, or are you just saying America is evil and Kaepernick is really actually on the side of the oppressed. Like all of the poor fat blacks munching on fried chicken as they claim how bad they have it?

That is right. Fat blacks munching on friiiieeed cheeeken.

Liberals are wondering why I am shocked. There has never been a black woman to ever win a gold in swimming. Ever.

They are wondering why I am shocked.

Quick, can they tell me how many blacks are even competing in swimming?

And they wonder why I am shcoked.

They are by far the dumbest people on earth. Not close.

Could you imagine the smell at the DNC? Had to be some mixture of open ass combined with arm pit BO wafting through the air to an occasional scent of Aubrey environmentally friendly deodorant, which in a lot ways makes you more sick than the smell of vomit.

I mean let us consider BLM was well represented and the black Panther Party. Not to mention bull dykes with their hairy everything and Mexicans. Oh and Palestinians too.

LBJ tops Nixon, Carter and Bush II as the worst POTUS of my lifetime. We are still paying dearly for his fuck ups, whereas we caught Obama's in time. I blame Nixon for not repealling his "Great Society".

Are you shitting me? The Hussein created the largest refugee crisis in our recent history by creating ISIS.

Remember when LBJ said:

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control."

Oh wait- that isn't LBJ that was Trump.....

With unemployment among the black folks falling to a 17 year low, it's pretty hard to portray Trump as a "racist".

You need to draw a different card from the deck to play.

Forum List

Back