And now time for smugnorance from aoc.

It's sad to think that the smartest thing that would ever come out of her mouth is my c*ck.....

aoc_quote.jpg

Could you imagine trying to hold an actual productive conversation with that.

I see you are still obsessed with her.

She is still living rent free in your thick skull, and your wet dreams.

It's sad to think that the smartest thing that would ever come out of her mouth is my c*ck.....

aoc_quote.jpg
She would just laugh at your little dingy if you ever pulled it out your pants in front of her.

AOC STRIKES AGAIN!

This tweet by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reflects the former bartender’s deep dive into intellectual history:

She graduated from Boston U, with honors WITH an economics degree and she doesn't know the difference John Maynard Keynes and Milton Friedman? That, by itself, would be funnier if she wasn't in Congress!

I don’t suppose anyone has told her about Keynes’s view that income inequality is key to long-term growth, either.

Is it considered impolite to point out that the leaders of the Democrat Party are, for the most part, ill-informed and not very intelligent?

AOC STRIKES AGAIN!

This tweet by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reflects the former bartender’s deep dive into intellectual history:

She graduated from Boston U, with honors WITH an economics degree and she doesn't know the difference John Maynard Keynes and Milton Friedman? That, by itself, would be funnier if she wasn't in Congress!

I don’t suppose anyone has told her about Keynes’s view that income inequality is key to long-term growth, either.

Is it considered impolite to point out that the leaders of the Democrat Party are, for the most part, ill-informed and not very intelligent?
Is it really difficult for you to stay on topic or do you just have a crush on Alexandria ?

What the heck, shall we take a look at some of those folks that Dems feel are on the same level as Rosa Parks.

upload_2020-2-8_18-19-45.jpeg

OIP.bHyP5PCK6XRhhrGmjIq5yAHaFQ

OIP.zRq5BDFITqrK4fLy3ZGdBQHaFJ

OIP.OX-rzfJ9DckGy0zOf3A87gHaHm

OIP.o4B_I9UL8cDU428rWPfUIgHaFj

Why does anyone acknowledge that dumb slit anyway. She will be gone and forgotten soon.
As a general rule in Washington DC ......people who are feared always get smeared.

As do those who say idioc things and make themselves ripe targets for it. GWB comes to mind. Hell, most politicians that are either thrust into the spotlight because of their position, or those who seek it. Obama, Biden, Trump, Pelosi. It's just that AOC's gaff rate per statement is second to none.

Forum List

Back