and people think govt works?

11 peopel died on that rig in the gulf becuase of BP.

which CEO went to prison for their Deaths?

When someone fucks up in the private sector they are held responsible. Not so in world of hacks that is government

You forgot to say..."because I said so, that's why"

Yeah after all the people responsible for the security breach at Benghazi were all summarily fired.

Yeah Remember the Oil Spill Exxon had and all the heads that rolled

67935_444019019008741_947543461_n.jpg

Remember?

NJ Spent $23M on Unemployment and Other Benefits for Jailbirds

The state has not been reviewing prison data before signing away the cash. Boxer states that the government will claw back the cash somehow and from now on, will check prison rolls.

HUH??? Do people in govt do anything? What a bunch of lazy ass dipshits, I guess they didnt see conservatives in prison......or they would have checked them

Isn't NJ run by Republicans? Governor Christie? They always tell us that government doesn't work. Then people elect them and they prove it to us.

There are people who have some kind of emotional attachment to government. Somehow it provides them with some kind of comfort, a warm feeling in their tummy, and they're going to forgive its transgressions no matter what it does.

No matter what the government does, these people will defend it, forgive it, crave more of it. No matter what. Right in our face. That's why I mention an "emotional attachment". I honestly don't know what else it could be. It's like the wife who defends the man who abuses her.

And we've passed the tipping point. It appears that there are now enough of these people to control the ballot box nationally.

So, here we go, we'll see what happens.

Local and State Governments face an enormous task, unlike the private sector they cannot hide screw ups. When a situtation such as described in the OP ocurrs, they fess up.

Usually such screw ups do not include fraud, they are generally acts of nonfeasance and when exposed are corrected. When malfeasance is suspected the person responsible is put on leave, the matter investigated and if found true, the person is fired and prosecuted.

Don't understand why anyone thinks government works when it is run my imperfect humans. Government is a huge institution and should not be expected to work all the time. In most parts it do work are we would have gotten rid of it long ago. Do you work all the time as a spouse, parent,etc?

The state has not been reviewing prison data before signing away the cash. Boxer states that the government will claw back the cash somehow and from now on, will check prison rolls.

HUH??? Do people in govt do anything? What a bunch of lazy ass dipshits, I guess they didnt see conservatives in prison......or they would have checked them

Isn't NJ run by Republicans? Governor Christie? They always tell us that government doesn't work. Then people elect them and they prove it to us.

I believe NJ was run for years by a Democrat who didn't have a particularly stellar run when it came to tax decreases. Christie was elected to see if he could try to fix the mess. In any event the Governor of any state does not interview and hire all employees on the state payroll so no point in blaming Republicans. Those who interviewed and hired - or even more so - various department or section supervisors should stay on top of what's going on in their area and act accordingly. Those people could be Democrats, Independents, and Libertarians just as easily as they could be Republicans.

Don't understand why anyone thinks government works when it is run my imperfect humans. Government is a huge institution and should not be expected to work all the time. In most parts it do work are we would have gotten rid of it long ago. Do you work all the time as a spouse, parent,etc?

Private sector employees are imperfect as well. The expectations are just higher and supervision is tighter. Keeping a marriage together and parenting are 24/7 propositions that operate in whole other arena than either private or public employment.

I believe NJ was run for years by a Democrat who didn't have a particularly stellar run when it came to tax decreases. Christie was elected to see if he could try to fix the mess. In any event the Governor of any state does not interview and hire all employees on the state payroll so no point in blaming Republicans. Those who interviewed and hired - or even more so - various department or section supervisors should stay on top of what's going on in their area and act accordingly. Those people could be Democrats, Independents, and Libertarians just as easily as they could be Republicans.

Just so. Why then do we have thread after thread blaming Obama for anything happening anywhere in the government? Did he interview and hire everyone? Does he micromanage every detail in every department? Why does Gov Christie get to skate on NJ government issues, but Obama gets crucified whenever some bureaucrat farts in an elevator somewhere?

Just so. Why then do we have thread after thread blaming Obama for anything happening anywhere in the government? Did he interview and hire everyone? Does he micromanage every detail in every department? Why does Gov Christie get to skate on NJ government issues, but Obama gets crucified whenever some bureaucrat farts in an elevator somewhere?

Maybe because Obama really fancies himself the messiah and therefore refuses to take any responsibility for his behaviors and doing stuff that deserves the scorn of anybody?

Why oh why cant government be perfect like the private sector. The private sector never has any issues and for some reason govt cant figure how to be like them. All they have to do is run the United States I mean jeez louise. You have a couple million employees and you cant keep it together?

Huff and Puff

When someone fucks up in the private sector they are held responsible. Not so in world of hacks that is government

Proof? None!

Consclusion: Biased Bullshit.

Why oh why cant government be perfect like the private sector. The private sector never has any issues and for some reason govt cant figure how to be like them. All they have to do is run the United States I mean jeez louise. You have a couple million employees and you cant keep it together?

Huff and Puff

Proof? None!

Consclusion: Biased Bullshit.

How many people have been fired from jobs in the private sector because they fucked up?

How many in the government?

Because nothing happened. I'm talking about where something happened...In New Jersey

So 4 people getting killed is nothing?

OK
Then what the fuck is a little oil on the ground....less than nothing?

republican-hypocrisy-on-benghazi.jpg

And there was not a huge outrage by anyone when Peshawar was attacked too.. because it does happen on occasion, out of the blue... but when Benghazi asked for help and additional security before the attack, it makes it a whole different situation... not to mention trying to change the perception with their little youtube myth

Idiot

Forum List

Back